The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Because she has the time because everyone else left her. 

As anyone who knows much about medical practices, I would be careful about judging a physician solely on patient volume.  There are certainly extremely busy doctors who I wouldn’t send a family member to for treatment. 

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I am simply saying they have hesitancy for a reason. I don't believe it is because they are conspiracy theorist. 

Sure, they have a reason.

My post was more or less related to how much their reasoning or logic matters (particularly in comparison to licensed doctors), and therefore, how much weight should be given to it.

If you ask me, that weight is very little… bordering on non existent. If 9/10 doctors tell me one thing, and 3/10 nurses tell me another…

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

As anyone who knows much about medical practices, I would be careful about judging a physician solely on patient volume.  There are certainly extremely busy doctors who I wouldn’t send a family member to for treatment. 

Naaaa….judging her on her anti-vax stance. 

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

You may be statistically correct, and I am not speaking to the "to vaccinate or not to vaccinate" issue...but I know one thing 100%, if it comes to getting that shot or having my blood drawn, I sure as heck would rather have the nurse do it. ;)

Would you rather the nurse or doctor perform your quadruple bypass?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m so sick of s#!t that makes no common sense. 

I had to fly through Atlanta today for the first time in a long time. 

No sit down restaurants are allowed to be open. But, the food court and the bar in it is packed full of people. 

I’m all for taking it serious, but this kind of s#!t is just idiotic. 

I have a friend that lives out there, he says it has been a joke.

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

Would you rather the nurse or doctor perform your quadruple bypass?

Which one is hotter?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Naaaa….judging her on her anti-vax stance. 

I'd be concerned that maybe she didn't understand the science behind the vaccine. My doctor sat with me and explained while the vaccine was 'new', everything else involved in the process certainly was not 'new'. He discussed mRNA (received moderna), the safety of mRNA in the body, how it would create the immune response, risks involved with said immune response. The data is there, the experts agree - it's just the FDA doesn't want to 'cheapen' their process by speeding it up. Seem silly to wait for them to complete their process, especially if you understand biology at the level a physician should. 

• Plus1 2

19 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

i hope this is wrong...but if it isn't i want to say thanks anti maskers and anti vaxxers.   also thank you right wing media and politicians who oppose taking steps needed to knock this s#!t out just to "own the libs"

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, commando said:

i hope this is wrong...but if it isn't i want to say thanks anti maskers and anti vaxxers.   also thank you right wing media and politicians who oppose taking steps needed to knock this s#!t out just to "own the libs"

I will give you credit, you are relentless!  It is impressive.  

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, teachercd said:

Ha...I don't!

If you get banned and create a sock, we will call it a "variant" hahaha

if i get banned i will respect the rules of the board and stay away.  but so far i see no indication that i am close to being banned in any way.