The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

15 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I like how he threw the "most likely" on there so that it tries to cover up the fact he has no idea about the truth of the claim he's making.

...so, how many poor migrants from Central America do you believe have been vaccinated?

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You really think the vaccination rate of those folks is very high? 

I don't know, but I don't make absurd statements based on pretending what the answer is.

Just now, DevoHusker said:

...so, how many poor migrants from Central America do you believe have been vaccinated?

Why don't you ask Archyy since he's promoting the consequences despite not knowing?

:bang "Put on a mask because people need to get vaccinated which even if you do we still make you wear a mask because no one likes wearing a mask even if you're vaccinated, and still have to wear a mask."

This, in a nutshell, has been the official response for the past 2 weeks.

• Plus1 3
12 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Why don't you ask Archyy since he's promoting the consequences despite not knowing?

So, you're not refuting the fact that it is happening...just want to argue about the number of possible vaccinations received amongst that number...

• Thanks 2

Honestly the focus should just be vaccination at this point. The people that will wear masks are vaccinated, the people who won't wear masks, aren't vaccinated. Keep masks mandatory at places like hospitals (I've already resigned to the fact I'll probably be wearing a mask at the hospital forever). Hopefully hospitalizations stay low and we work through delta shortly, looks like UK has seen their cases peak and dip. 

• Fire 1
37 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

the reporters were free to not go to the interview.  no one was denying them that freedom to choose.      and who has the right to force the immigrants to get the vaccine if we can't force the vaccine on anyone here?    

1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Honestly the focus should just be vaccination at this point. The people that will wear masks are vaccinated, the people who won't wear masks, aren't vaccinated. Keep masks mandatory at places like hospitals (I've already resigned to the fact I'll probably be wearing a mask at the hospital forever). Hopefully hospitalizations stay low and we work through delta shortly, looks like UK has seen their cases peak and dip. 

I'm with you here.  The only thing novel we can do at this point is reward vaccinated people with privileges...notice I did not say rights.  Why? Because being on a cruise ship is a privilege.  Being at a ski resort is a privilege, etc.  Not vaxxed?  That's fine.  We won't make you. But look at the rest of us having fun.  Isn't that where you really want to be?

12 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

So, you're not refuting the fact that it is happening...just want to argue about the number of possible vaccinations received amongst that number...

I'm not making a claim about the facts. Direct your faux outrage to those that are.

9 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I'm not making a claim about the facts. Direct your faux outrage to those that are.

I always think it is comical when folks try to imply "faux outrage" or "faux concern" or "faux superiority" or whatever on the part of another poster...

(it's basically message board version of $h*t talk)  You have zero idea what my feelings are internally, only by what I post here in these threads. Please show me my alleged outrage. 

Oh, and "most likely" is a qualifier to show that it is "most likely" correct to a degree, but he didn't have the exact number. But you already knew that. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I don't know, but I don't make absurd statements based on pretending what the answer is.

I’m gonna say less than 10%.  You good with that Denver? Or do you think migrants have a higher vaccine percentage than their home countries in general?  

• Plus1 1