The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

6 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I always think it is comical when folks try to imply "faux outrage" or "faux concern" or "faux superiority" or whatever on the part of another poster...

(it's basically message board version of $h*t talk)  You have zero idea what my feelings are internally, only by what I post here in these threads. Please show me my alleged outrage. 

Oh, and "most likely" is a qualifier to show that it is "most likely" correct to a degree, but he didn't have the exact number. But you already knew that. 

@DevoHusker most likely posts mostly faux outrage posts because he's feeling upset internally.

I used a qualifier because I don't have the exact number, but I can certainly draw a conclusion based on my qualified assumption though, right?

33 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Honestly the focus should just be vaccination at this point. The people that will wear masks are vaccinated, the people who won't wear masks, aren't vaccinated. Keep masks mandatory at places like hospitals (I've already resigned to the fact I'll probably be wearing a mask at the hospital forever). Hopefully hospitalizations stay low and we work through delta shortly, looks like UK has seen their cases peak and dip. 

Frantz, I think this is the logical way to go.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see the US almost at its late summer peak already and cases heading down in the next week or two. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m gonna say less than 10%.  You good with that Denver? Or do you think migrants have a higher vaccine percentage than their home countries in general?  

By all means, make wild guesses because that definitely shores up Miller's ridiculous tweet.

12 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I always think it is comical when folks try to imply "faux outrage" or "faux concern" or "faux superiority" or whatever on the part of another poster...

(it's basically message board version of $h*t talk)  You have zero idea what my feelings are internally, only by what I post here in these threads. Please show me my alleged outrage. 

Oh, and "most likely" is a qualifier to show that it is "most likely" correct to a degree, but he didn't have the exact number. But you already knew that. 

This^

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

@DevoHusker most likely posts mostly faux outrage posts because he's feeling upset internally.

I used a qualifier because I don't have the exact number, but I can certainly draw a conclusion based on my qualified assumption though, right?

:waste 

So, cant show me where I was allegedly outraged. Got it. 

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You sure have quite the crush on FL and DeSantis.  Can’t seem to let them go can you.  Check out this time last year and see if you know a pattern with Covid infections. 

Good deflection bro.  This isn't last year.  You've heard of the Delta variant right?  So you don't have an answer to what DeSantis is going to do to try to save lives.  

Not sure why you're not more pro-life but whatever. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Frantz, I think this is the logical way to go.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see the US almost at its late summer peak already and cases heading down in the next week or two. 

We will see about this.  I'm hearing about models that are predicting a rise all the way through Fall.  If the vaccine is truly preventing infection in most exposures and with Delta being amazingly contagious... I would expect to see quick, intense flashes of community spread in low vaccinated areas, with the hotspots changing every few weeks.  I've been wrong more than I've been right when I've ventured guesses in the past year and a half, though.

Yo @Redux, you seem to think nobody was harmed by Trumps policies towards masks. 

I agree it's difficult to come up with a number of Americans who died as a result. But give me your best guess! Is it 0, 1, 2 people? Maybe even more?!

And since both sides are equal, I trust you can provide equivalent harmful policies leading to the unnecessary deaths of Americans put forth by Democrats. 

(Newsflash: both sides are not equal, no matter how much you want that to be true.)

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Yo @Redux, you seem to think nobody was harmed by Trumps policies towards masks. 

I agree it's difficult to come up with a number of Americans who died as a result. But give me your best guess! Is it 0, 1, 2 people? Maybe even more?!

And since both sides are equal, I trust you can provide equivalent harmful policies leading to the unnecessary deaths of Americans put forth by Democrats. 

(Newsflash: both sides are not equal, no matter how much you want that to be true.)

This isn't honest discussion.  You're playing Butterfly Effect and it's not something you can verify no matter how deeply you believe your theory.  It's still theory.  Instead of blaming Trump for lives he didn't personally save by wearing a mask during a press conference, (eyeroll), maybe you could tell me how many lives could've been saved if a bunch of careless scientists would've kept their splicing experiments within the lab (or if a guy wouldn't have eaten a bat or whatever you believe).

Let's stop pretending Trump killed people with his public image.  If we're playing that game you could attribute anything you want to almost anyone.  It's a delusional game to play.

No, both sides are not equal lol.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Redux said:

This isn't honest discussion.  You're playing Butterfly Effect and it's not something you can verify no matter how deeply you believe your theory.  It's still theory.  Instead of blaming Trump for lives he didn't personally save by wearing a mask during a press conference, (eyeroll), maybe you could tell me how many lives could've been saved if a bunch of careless scientists would've kept their splicing experiments within the lab (or if a guy wouldn't have eaten a bat or whatever you believe).

Let's stop pretending Trump killed people with his public image.  If we're playing that game you could attribute anything you want to almost anyone.  It's a delusional game to play.

No, both sides are not equal lol.

Let’s stop pretending he didn’t. 

From the beginning he would act all on board in the press conferences like he cleared then go to rallies with his worshippers and lock anyone taking it serious. 

He has killed people. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2