The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

2 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

Come on covid! Do your thing baby!

I have wondered why the liberals on this board keep complaining about the conservatives not getting vaccinated. Some might consider it a bonus.

• Plus1 2
8 hours ago, nic said:

I have wondered why the liberals on this board keep complaining about the conservatives not getting vaccinated. Some might consider it a bonus.

Did I say anything about conservative in my post? Is every idiot there that is protesting vaccines a conservative?

I couldnt care less if the anti-vax people are conservative, liberal, facist, communist, woke, etc. Yes, I hope they get covid because if they get covid, it might wake them and their family/friends up and get vaccinated so we can get over this pandemic and get back to normal. And if they die, it was their choice and there are consequences to poor choices in life. It is 100% their fault we are in the position we are now, sorry for the truth and I dont have any empathy for them. So as I said, come on covid, do your thing baby!

9 hours ago, nic said:

This is really a f#&%ed up post...

You really think the "liberals" here would prefer to see people die so some lame Dem candidate can win an election?

• Plus1 2
48 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Really?...did you read the couple posts above yours?

No one said they wanted anyone to die to give Dems an electoral advantage did they?

The most "cringeworthy" of the two was @Frott Scost and he was pretty clear in saying it was non-partisan and any unfortunate death would be due to the choices of the dead.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

No one said they wanted anyone to die to give Dems an electoral advantage did they?

The most "cringeworthy" of the two was @Frott Scost and he was pretty clear in saying it was non-partisan and any unfortunate death would be due to the choices of the dead.

Edit:  @DevoHusker  I want to say you and I are probably pretty similar in our beliefs; at least based on posts here.  What's scary in the age of the internet is we both read those posts entirely differently.  

20 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Hospitals actually would prefer to be pretty full.  It’s how they are profitable and expand. 

Depends on how they make their money, I guess.

I know the offices at Methodist Women's in Omaha really struggled when no outpatient procedures were allowed.  Kind of hard to make money doing fertility treatments when they weren't allowed to take on new patients.

40 minutes ago, funhusker said:

You are correct that he didn't mention electoral concerns in the post. But others elsewhere certainly have. 

But @Frott Scostcertainly means anti Vax folks can "f@$k off..and die". Probably not the same stance libs had back in March/April of last year, because it was liberal States and cities. But now that it is the deep red South its "if they die, they die"

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1