The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 hour ago, Jason Sitoke said:

Yes, you'd have to really be reaching to assume Trump said something like that.

Yes, you’d have to really be reaching to believe that at least ONE person would go on record to verify a story that at least 15 have said is false.  Especially given that darn near everyone who has  something bad to say  is writing a book about their time in the administration 

• Plus1 2

45 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes, you’d have to really be reaching to believe that at least ONE person would go on record to verify a story that at least 15 have said is false.  Especially given that darn near everyone who has  something bad to say  is writing a book about their time in the administration 

This is the hill you’re defending right now?  Whether a guy who has said the most insensitive things regarding damn near every subject he’s ever broached uttered these particular words…based upon a group of people you choose to believe vs a group of people who must be lying?  Personally, i think Trump being Trump became a non story years ago, so I don’t really care. Just surprised this is the story you had locked and loaded to blow the lid off the Atlantic’s credibility. 

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, Jason Sitoke said:

This is the hill you’re defending right now?  Whether a guy who has said the most insensitive things regarding damn near every subject he’s ever broached uttered these particular words…based upon a group of people you choose to believe vs a group of people who must be lying?  Personally, i think Trump being Trump became a non story years ago, so I don’t really care. Just surprised this is the story you had locked and loaded to blow the lid off the Atlantic’s credibility. 

Accuracy is what I am defending.  Couldn’t give a s#!t what the content is.  Seems like it doesn’t matter to you which is fine.  

As you are well aware, Some other guy said this news org was always well written and sourced on their political reporting.  I very politely reminded him they weren’t always.  

And this is the bill you want to be wrong on?  This.  Hill.  With no on the record sources and the author saying he could be wrong (meaning he can’t verify the story, yet published anyways).  Interesting, but weird. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Some of us never understood how Trump made it past mocking POW John McCain for getting captured. 

That one is on camera at a campaign event in 2015, and Trump only doubled-down from there. . 

Ever watch anything on Ernie Brace?  Him and John both had it bad but man did Brace have it even worse.  He had some badass quote like "I got a bunch of medals but they are the ones no one wants to get" haha!

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Accuracy is what I am defending.  Couldn’t give a s#!t what the content is.  Seems like it doesn’t matter to you which is fine.  

As you are well aware, Some other guy said this news org was always well written and sourced on their political reporting.  I very politely reminded him they weren’t always.  

And this is the bill you want to be wrong on?  This.  Hill.  With no on the record sources and the author saying he could be wrong (meaning he can’t verify the story, yet published anyways).  Interesting, but weird. 

Debunked and refuted are not the same thing, unless you choose to be a moron. 

• Plus1 2
9 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

it's no worse than the flu.   it's fake news.   there are 10 cases...soon to be none.  i will believe it's bad when more people die from this than the flu every year.   it will all magically disappear the day after the elections if the dems win.   don't wear a mask or get the vaccine.   

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1