The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

That will convince the kind of person who thinks vaccines are full of nanobots. 

At this point, I think it might be better to take advantage of their 'free thinking'

For example:

1) The government's vaccine is a tracking device 

2) The resistance stood firm in not accepting the vaccine, even after being bribed and mandated

3) Government has realized that the sheep that already took the vaccine are no threat to their imminent power grab, especially now that they're all being tracked via microchip implants

4)  Government has a new secret initiative...outright cleansing of the resistant population

5)  Government will make chem trails 10x more lethal on Dec 8th 2021.

6)  'Booster shots' are actually preventative antidotes for new deadlier chem trail toxins, which will protect the mindless sheep.

7) Anyone that doesn't have the booster shots will die or become sheep zombies

8) Thwart this latest  government plan by getting your booster shots ASAP

First I heard of a lawsuit. About 20% of our people are ready to quit over this federal mandate. It's reaching all contractors and subcontractors even if they are 100% remote. It has me a bit worried about keeping work going on Federal projects. That could disastrous in some cases not mention another economic hit.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-vaccine-employees-judge-injunction

19 minutes ago, nic said:

First I heard of a lawsuit. About 20% of our people are ready to quit over this federal mandate. It's reaching all contractors and subcontractors even if they are 100% remote. It has me a bit worried about keeping work going on Federal projects. That could disastrous in some cases not mention another economic hit.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-vaccine-employees-judge-injunction

if prominent republicans and fox news were not promoting them to resist taking the vaccine about 90% of those people would already be vaccinated.    but with the crazy far right uncle leading them to resist here we are.  it is harming the country unless you are telling me the vaccines don't work and encouraging people to not take the vaccine is responsible leadership

• Plus1 3
7 hours ago, commando said:

if prominent republicans and fox news were not promoting them to resist taking the vaccine about 90% of those people would already be vaccinated.    but with the crazy far right uncle leading them to resist here we are.  it is harming the country unless you are telling me the vaccines don't work and encouraging people to not take the vaccine is responsible leadership

I think you give FOX way to much credit. And Neil Cavuto was just praised on CNN for urging people to take the vaccine. I think he is stiIl a FOX guy. I have seen politicians speak out against the mandate for sure, but encourage the vaccine. Maybe that was tongue in cheek, not enough or a bad confusing message.

Looks like the administration gave the middle finger to the judge, BTW.

• Plus1 2

Quotes from Bill Maher on his show Friday.

"Also, vaccine, mask, pick one! You've got to pick. You can't make me mask if I've had the vaccine,"
"I travel in every state now, back on the road, and the red states are a joy and the blue states are a pain in the a--. For no reason,"

"Except the world recognizes natural immunity. We don’t because everything in this country has to go through the pharmaceutical companies. Natural immunity is the best kind of immunity. We shouldn't fire people who have natural immunity because they don't get the vaccine. We should hire them. Yes?"
Caitlin Flanagan of the Atlantic:

"And if someone's willing to be a fireman, if someone's willing to be a policeman, if someone's willing to go into a burning building and says, 'I'm just not that afraid of COVID and I don't want to take the vaccine,' that should be enough. You shouldn't be losing a job, you shouldn't be furloughed without pay, the guy that saves lives because he doesn't want to take the vaccine. It's ridiculous."

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2