The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 hour ago, Crusader Husker said:

I am not sure how this will go?  

Here are questions that maybe others have asked and answered.

How long does the mandate go?

Who determines when this pandemic is over?

When does the virus switch over to common cold status?

1) May

2) Who the hell knows.

3) Can't answer that.

Well, it finally happened.  I tested positive yesterday. I just thought I had a bad cold for a couple days. No temperature, still have taste and smell….etc.  but, I have a bad cough, stuffed up head, Body aches. 

Still thought it was just a cold but we were supposed to fly to Mexico next week so just wanted to rule out COVID and so went and got tested. So…..no Mexico and I’m quarantined for 10 days. 

This sucks. 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, it finally happened.  I tested positive yesterday. I just thought I had a bad cold for a couple days. No temperature, still have taste and smell….etc.  but, I have a bad cough, stuffed up head, Body aches. 

Still thought it was just a cold but we were supposed to fly to Mexico next week so just wanted to rule out COVID and so went and got tested. So…..no Mexico and I’m quarantined for 10 days. 

This sucks. 

Sorry man, hope you feel better soon.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

This sucks. 

I am sorry for you that you don't get to go on your trip. Hope you get better fast and feel back to normal!

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This sucks. 

Oh man... good luck.  Can you get on the monoclonal antibodies ASAP?  I've known a couple of people who did and they recovered pretty quickly.

This sucks. 

Side question, if it weren’t for your Mexico trip would you have gotten tested?  Or thought it might just be a bad cold?  

ive had some head congestion sore throat a few times but never tested since I was fully vaxxed.  Sickness went away and thought nothing of it, but always wonder if way more vaxxed people get Covid and just not test because it didn’t amount to a severe issue. 

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

This sucks. 

Bummer man.  Sorry to hear this.  Mexico sounds fun right about now.