The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

Back to the real conversation.  We have some D's at our school that think everyone should be vaccinated, but it is nuts to mandate it.  We have had employees get Covid who don't want the vaccine because they have natural immunity.

We will lose employees if this goes through.  Not easy to find teachers at Semester break.  I think about 85% of our employees are vaccinated.  

• Plus1 2
14 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

Back to the real conversation.  We have some D's at our school that think everyone should be vaccinated, but it is nuts to mandate it.  We have had employees get Covid who don't want the vaccine because they have natural immunity.

We will lose employees if this goes through.  Not easy to find teachers at Semester break.  I think about 85% of our employees are vaccinated.  

I think we are at like 95%

56 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I find it funny that you don’t like this government intrusion that is supposedly designed to safe lives but you are fine with government intrusion of looking at everyone’s bank accounts with no probably cause to supposedly catch a few billionaire tax cheats. 

I find it funny that you don't care about catching people who don't pay their taxes but are fine with forcing people to put things in their bodies in order to work.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I find it funny that you don't care about catching people who don't pay their taxes but are fine with forcing people to put things in their bodies in order to work.

I’m against Covid mandates, you know that because you’ve replied to a post when I’ve stated it 

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m not arguing with you.  I find it funny you or ok with government intrusion for thee but not for me.   Why is it ok for it to onerous for banks but not ok to be onerous for you?   

And, I find it funny you are OK with people not paying their taxes.  Glad we can humor each other.

• Plus1 2
44 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And, I find it funny you are OK with people not paying their taxes.  Glad we can humor each other.

Once again ol Buster putting words in people’s mouths to fit a false narrative he wants to push.  I’m perfectly fine with people paying taxes and would like them to.  But I’m not fine with the overreach.  If they want to catch the billionaires ( like people claim this is for) then just audit the billionaires. Pretty simple.  

9 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

image.jpeg.ed0e5b0e2536771126a47f5a90b175d0.jpeg

It’s all funny 

• Plus1 1