The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 minute ago, commando said:

trump and a large portion of the republican party are actively working to overthrow elections.  quick. let's talk about someone not wearing a mask.   lol.   and talk about hypocrisy?  the same far right wingers that  have been kicking and screaming about wearing masks now want to make a big deal out of someone not wearing a mask.   ffs.   

It’s a Covid thread:dunno   Seems as though it fits perfectly. I guess I didn’t realize every thread needs to talk about Trump and or Jan 6th? 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Ya, maybe take into account the owners version of the story.   But you continue to make excuses for those Democrat hypocrites :thumbs

If it was legit it would be published in reputable source.  

Not making excuses, I forget my mask occasionally too - I'd suppose if you were wearing one you might as well.  

Point is - why would a right wing outlet founded by Tucker Carlson try to make this news?  And why would you do the same?  Do you truly think this is significant?

3 minutes ago, NM11046 said:
19 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

If it was legit it would be published in reputable source

LOL

4 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Not making excuses, I forget my mask occasionally too - I'd suppose if you were wearing one you might as well.  

I wear one for work everyday and no I don’t ever forget it.  Nor do I ever not put one on when a store specifically requests it.  I always have some in the car.  

5 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Do you truly think this is significant?

You fall in the rules for thee but not for me category huh.   I don’t live in that area so bothers me to the extent it’s annoying to see those politicians force so much on business owners but not comply with the rules they set forth.  Luckily my state and county isn’t a bunch of idiots.  But that restaurant owner sure thinks it’s a big deal!!!!!

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

LOL

I wear one for work everyday and no I don’t ever forget it.  Nor do I ever not put one on when a store specifically requests it.  I always have some in the car.  

You fall in the rules for thee but not for me category huh.   I don’t live in that area so bothers me to the extent it’s annoying to see those politicians force so much on business owners but not comply with the rules they set forth.  Luckily my state and county isn’t a bunch of idiots.  But that restaurant owner sure thinks it’s a big deal!!!!!

Nah - but again, like so many of the videos you seem to post from sketchy sources, we see 2 seconds.  She may have left, she may have gone back to get a mask in her car, she may have grabbed a mask at a desk in front of her.  I have started into a store having forgotten a mask and every time I either head back to my car, or proceed to the desk to get one that is provided at the restaurant/store.   Is just a dumb effort to get people talking about something that isn't an issue and I'm pissed I even engaged with you on it, as usual.

• Plus1 3
30 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Not defending a D - Criminey.  It's a Daily Caller video for f' sake.

NO it’s actually a video from a restaurant for f’ sake.  An employee of said news outlet just happened to post it.  And you still seem to avoid what the restaurant manager said about the politician in the tweet thread.   

So I guess if you are calling the employees who work at the restaurant as secret Daily Caller employees waiting years for their chance to catch a Democrat Senator violating a mask mandate then you possibly maybe might have a point.  BUUUUUUUTTTTT, they aren’t!

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
57 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

And if a person/employee in a restaurant sends a video of any sort to Daily Caller that pretty much tells me everything I need to know.

No clue, never heard of it.

1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

Not defending a D - Criminey.  It's a Daily Caller video for f' sake.

So you think that what the D did was wrong?  Correct?

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

And if a person/employee in a restaurant sends a video of any sort to Daily Caller that pretty much tells me everything I need to know.

So you know they sent that video to Daily caller how exactly?   Or is it maybe Innovo Kitchen posted it on social media and was picked up by outlets and you just assumed because……

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So you know they sent that video to Daily caller how exactly?   Or is it maybe Innovo Kitchen posted it on social media and was picked up by outlets and you just assumed because……

Seems like from what I usually see is that it gets posted and then a news outlet see it and asks permission to use it.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Does it also tell you what you need to know when the Senator who got caught says yes she got caught? 

It is different!  She probably just forget it and stuff!

I know I always forget the s#!t I am passionate about...like sometimes on Saturday I totally just forget their is a Husker game, totally normal. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2