The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

From the looks of the Covid tracker, @Jason Sitokewas right almost to the day on when Omicron peaked in the US.  Some individual states may have yet peaked, but overall the worst may be behind us. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=us+covid+cases&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Its also interesting that the 2021 and 2022 peaks occurred within one week of each other 

I don't recall what date I said, but it does look like we've seen the worst of it.  UK lifting all restrictions today, so hopefully we continue to track a few weeks behind them. 

• Plus1 2

On 1/25/2022 at 2:58 PM, Jason Sitoke said:

I have. And others like it. They’re out there on Twitter I’m sure. 

I wanted to come back to this conversation and apologize. I am far more in agreement with you and the stance in the editorial than I conveyed. This was my poor communication problem, and my responses seemed unnecessarily adversarial. That's on me, and I'm going to work on that. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

47 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I wanted to come back to this conversation and apologize. I am far more in agreement with you and the stance in the editorial than I conveyed. This was my poor communication problem, and my responses seemed unnecessarily adversarial. That's on me, and I'm going to work on that. 

Wow. No apology necessary, but I appreciate the resolution.  I’ll try to pay the courtesy to others here (and you) that you’ve just shown me. :thumbs

• Plus1 2