The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

It's sad that we have to remind people of this.

nnumvp8eizu81.jpg

To be fair, I have never heard anyone, and I am around anti-maskers, say people couldn't wear one.  They just don't want to be forced to wear one.  They are OK with people's choices.  Only comments I ever hear with people wearing masks is when they wear one alone in a car.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
4 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

To be fair, I have never heard anyone, and I am around anti-maskers, say people couldn't wear one.  They just don't want to be forced to wear one.  They are OK with people's choices.  Only comments I ever hear with people wearing masks is when they wear one alone in a car.

I've had friends and family members chastised for wearing masks. One was by some random Karen in a grocery store, the other was in a mall.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

Our kids at school are constantly giving kids still wearing masks a hard time.  Although this has gotten better over the past several weeks.  But the first couple weeks after masks were optional were really bad.

I personally was given a hard time for wearing one in a liquor store when COVID first came in March of 2020.  Two guys were looking at me and obviously talking loud enough for me to hear about how masks were so stupid.  They quieted down pretty quickly when I said "I hate them too. But my daughter is home with a horrible cough and I'm picking up some booze because I probably be quarantining..."

• Oh Yeah! 1