The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

16 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Ugh. Whoops. At least Knapp has a good sense of humor.

Also, the random GO BIG ORANGE chant in Memorial makes a lot more sense now.:D

The only reason I'm actually conscious of other guys being colorblind is because one of my bosses was.

We had program review one day and he said "why are there so many red issues???" We had to tell him they were all green and closed. Then he said "Oh! I'm actually colorblind. Good work!" I think he use to recognize white text on red background as red issues, and someone did black text on a red background that time, so it threw him off. It's funny how people create their own work arounds like that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2022 at 6:37 AM, suh_fan93 said:

Is someone working on a vaccine for the Omicron variant? Omicron has been out for 6 months maybe more? We had a vaccine for the original in about 9 months right? 

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, nic said:

Is someone working on a vaccine for the Omicron variant? Omicron has been out for 6 months maybe more? We had a vaccine for the original in about 9 months right? 

Yes and I also heard on the news that the upcoming boosters will also be catered to the new BA variants (4 & 5) as well.

I haven't had covid yet, but a co-worker of mine I saw in person yesterday has it now, so we'll see. And I didn't hear them cough yesterday but they are saying they went to the ER. I wonder if they meant urgent care...

Edited by Moiraine
  • Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
8 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I haven't had covid yet, but a co-worker of mine I saw in person yesterday has it now, so we'll see. And I didn't hear them cough yesterday but they are saying they went to the ER. I wonder if they meant urgent care...

I haven’t gotten Covid as well.  I’ve just been very lucky as well as choosing how I go out and where.  This new variant however is going to put all of that to the test again it sounds like.