The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

I mean...I feel exactly the same as I always have.  I have never felt "unsafe" in America, not even after 9/11.

You guys don't really sit around scared 24/7, do you?

The term “safer” that I used indicates relative to ....

I just watched a good story on CBS News Sunday Morning on the Spanish flew. The big take away was that it wouldn’t have been nearly a bad if the government had been honest with the public. 

Today, we have more technology to fight this so it won’t be as bad. But, once again, we have a government that’s not being honest and that probably means more people will get sick and more people will die. 

So, do people feel safer with this President?

33 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

The term “safer” that I used indicates relative to ....

I just watched a good story on CBS News Sunday Morning on the Spanish flew. The big take away was that it wouldn’t have been nearly a bad if the government had been honest with the public. 

Today, we have more technology to fight this so it won’t be as bad. But, once again, we have a government that’s not being honest and that probably means more people will get sick and more people will die. 

So, do people feel safer with this President?

I feel the exact same amount of safe that I ever have.  

If this was 1919...I am guessing that because I am sort of a bad a$$ that I me and Alvin York would be looking at our medals and drinking...well...he wouldn't be drinking...I think he was not into that.