The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

11 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

The Lincoln Project just skipped the middle man and started providing these idiots a script to read from.

I just want to add a real comment to this: 

You want to know how f#&%ing stupid this guy is? My manager brought this up  yesterday in a meeting; The Auto industry in Michigan has followed CDC guidelines as much as possible in Assmebly plants and the supply base. As far as I'm aware right now there have been zero cases of transmission inside an assembly plant. Zero!

We have to wear masks or face shields in the plants, the people on the line disinfect their station before and after each shift. There are dividers and curtains in areas where 6 feet of social distancing isn't possible. You can't enter a facility until you pass a screening which includes taking your temperature. Almost all recommended actions from the CDC, and so far they've worked!

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I don't know how it got into this thread, but I do know that football and schools will be suddenly become safe  by a Wednesday in November.

One, it’s kind of comforting to see a Trumper realize he’s most likely going to lose the election,

Two, this is complete bulls#!t and I believe you are more than smart enough to not believe it.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

Ohio Governor has a big press conference today.  He cancelled his 2pm one yesterday for a 5:30 one today that will be viewed state wide on all channels.   My guess is either, mandatory masks for the state, or a 14 day shutdown, or both.  We will have to see.

I welcome either, I am tired of this.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Crusader Husker said:

Ohio Governor has a big press conference today.  He cancelled his 2pm one yesterday for a 5:30 one today that will be viewed state wide on all channels.   My guess is either, mandatory masks for the state, or a 14 day shutdown, or both.  We will have to see.

I welcome either, I am tired of this.

Nobody wants this, but if people weren't so selfish and stupid we'd be opening up for the long term all over the country and back to business as usual.

• Plus1 1