The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

21 minutes ago, deedsker said:

And that alone may make the whole business of dealing with it easier. Problem solved.

I haven't watched Fox News in years.  I just can't stomach it.  But, I was under the impression that they had already started turning towards this attitude and that's one reason why Trump has criticized them claiming they aren't the "good" network they used to be.

24 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I haven't watched Fox News in years.  I just can't stomach it.  But, I was under the impression that they had already started turning towards this attitude and that's one reason why Trump has criticized them claiming they aren't the "good" network they used to be.

:dunno

I think your right from a couple of weeks ago, but Fox really does have the eyes and ears of a lot of people that need to be sold on the reality of Covid especially as we move into flu season.

Who are you going to believe - Trump or the Doctors/Experts:dunno

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/Trump-adviser-pleads-for-more-aggressive-action-15695855.php

Birx's internal report, shared with top White House and agency officials, contradicts Trump on numerous points: While the president holds large campaign events with hundreds of attendees, most without masks, she explicitly warns against them. While the president blames rising cases on more testing, she says testing is "flat or declining" in many areas where cases are rising. And while Trump says the country is "rounding the turn," Birx notes that the country is entering its most dangerous period yet and will see more than 100,000 new cases a day this week.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jaws said:

If pfizer's vaccine is truly 90% effective, can the government get behind some more moonshots? This might be the only thing that Trump really got right with COVID (takes cover for giving him some credit).

Strong "Mussolini made the trains run on time" vibes.

• Plus1 1