The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

Just now, BIGREDIOWAN said:

If there's a full quarantine/lockdown I'm guessing my job will be a ton of fun for a bit! *insert sarcasm here* 

Prayers for you man. I know we have had our disagreements but people like you will be true heroes of this situation because you have to be. Stay safe out there

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

Just now, Nebfanatic said:

Prayers for you man. I know we have had our disagreements but people like you will be true heroes of this situation because you have to be. Stay safe out there

Much appreciated buddy, just thinking about it scares the hell out of me if I'm being honest. Not even sure what that all looks like at this point if that's what happens. :(

They're closing my fiancee's school district starting Monday through April 6

I guess she talked to their custodian yesterday and he said the district was ordering some sort of mist/spray to basically fog all of the buildings while they were empty to kill any viruses/bacteria/etc 

9 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Much appreciated buddy, just thinking about it scares the hell out of me if I'm being honest. Not even sure what that all looks like at this point if that's what happens. :(

I can understand why. While I think full quarantine is necessary, the way they have downplayed this will make implementing one very tricky. 

@BigRedBuster that is a valid question not just for business owners but employees as well. How are we going to survive financially through a full quarantine? We need the government to aid businesses financially right now 

this is what QMany is talking about