The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I apologize for ever voting for this piece of s#!t everyone........ won't happen again though! I'm furious right now! 

I live in Florida.   My grandmother died in Arizona where my uncle retired.  Her body arrived in Nebraska for a funeral this weekend.    I have corona virus symptoms being displaye

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Maverick is soooo underrated, great movie!

Yes as well as the older Maverick version wt James Gardner.  Always loved the way Gardner played all of his roles.   An Okla guy.  

• Plus1 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Yes as well as the older Maverick version wt James Gardner.  Always loved the way Gardner played all of his roles.   An Okla guy.  

Great actor.  We won’t hold the OK thing against him :D

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Great actor.  We won’t hold the OK thing against him :D

Yes.  My wife and I did some of his old TV shows via Netflix a while back.  And just recently watched him and Natalie Wood in an old time movie - Cash McCall.

13 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I don't think anyone didn't see this coming.  

Makes sense to me, had I been in the media and Trump was a d!(k to me, I would do the same thing, all of us would.  

And Presidents can only do so much and it is not about wearing a mask, it is about being distant.  Period, it always has been.

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, Scarlet said:

But India..

I think I said 8,000.  Now, as usual I had no idea that like 50,000 die from the flu each year, so had I known that I would have said like 75,000.  I still would have been way way way off.

Anyone remember your thoughts on Covid a year ago?

I never thought schools would close

Never thought there would be mask mandates

Never thought business would be closed.

Talk about being more wrong than usual!  

• Plus1 1