The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Prove it. 

Why?  What’s in it for me?  

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

And that's why we have 500,000 dead. Thanks! 

We don’t have 500,000 dead because people wouldn’t carry around and show a vaccination card at public places  BTW.

• Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

We don’t have 500,000 dead because people wouldn’t carry around and show a vaccination card at public places  BTW.

No one said we did.  We have 500,000 dead because too many people think like this:

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

You currently carry around a ‘vaccine’ card?  

Actually I do have a WHO vaccine card that is required for international travel to some locales. The bastards actually made me get a yellow fever vaccine (and to carry a record of said vaccination) to travel to Venezuela. The nerve of them...

• Fire 1
21 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

we have 500,000 dead because to many people were only thinking about themselves rather than others.  they asked questions like "what's in it for me?" instead of how can we all work together to defeat covid

• Plus1 3
37 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I have four kids my man (or woman).  I know the system and how it works.  Guess what parents don’t have to do?  They don’t have to provide vaccine records when going to the grocery store, when going to Dave and Busters, when going out to eat, when going to the pool, when going.....we’ll practically anywhere. 

but they DO have to provide them to go to school...which is what i said.  you added everywhere.   and lol...your deductive reasoning skills are severely lacking.   when i referred to my wife in my post you couldn't figure out if i was a man or a woman.

• Plus1 2

41 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What is this, the ninth or tenth time you try and turn me into the principals office?  Phones and Covid vaccines are not analogous and your posts are the ‘obtuse’ ones.  Nobody on here is talking phones but you.  

As I understand the conversation, the analogy was pretty clear. @knapplc wasn't literally comparing phones to COVID vaccines. He was comparing the data stored on a phone to the information that would be on a vaccine passport, and drawing comparisons therein. No analogy is perfect. It's an analogy.

You may disagree with the analogy and point he's trying to make but boiling it down to him trying to compare a phone to a COVID vaccine is, in fact, disingenuous... and not what he's doing.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
20 minutes ago, knapplc said:

No one said we did.  We have 500,000 dead because too many people think like this:

I said that comment AFTER you posted the 500,000 post, which you posted directly AFTER me saying I wouldn’t be a team player and get a vaccine card. 

So no, you were not responding to the post you just claimed to be responding to.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I said that comment AFTER you posted the 500,000 post, which you posted directly AFTER me saying I wouldn’t be a team player and get a vaccine card. 

So no, you were not responding to the post you just claimed to be responding to.

:movegoalpost:

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
38 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Actually I do have a WHO vaccine card that is required for international travel to some locales. The bastards actually made me get a yellow fever vaccine (and to carry a record of said vaccination) to travel to Venezuela. The nerve of them...

I agree.  It’s bulls#!t.  I must have traveled to the good countries cause I didn’t need one.   

• Plus1 1
24 minutes ago, commando said:

but they DO have to provide them to go to school...which is what i said.  you added everywhere.   and lol...your deductive reasoning skills are severely lacking.   when i referred to my wife in my post you couldn't figure out if i was a man or a woman.

I have no idea if you are a man or woman or how you identify.  I believe gay marriage is legal in many areas so it isn’t beyond reason to include both.   Though none of that is relevant to the conversation at hand so I don’t no why you brought that up.  

• Plus1 2