The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Here's why all those CEOs were up there:

It's all a show. Always.

i was thinking it was kind of like watching a NASCAR race with all the advertising going on.  shocked there were no stickers on the podium

• Plus1 1
29 minutes ago, knapplc said:

He sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher.

Also... what a buffoon. South Korea did exactly the opposite of this and they've seen cases going down.

Sounds like he wants to keep the number of confirmed cases low.

He should be hauled out in cuffs right now.  That would be negligent homicide in my opinion.  If I have a loved one die, you better bet your a$$ I'm suing the govt over this s#!t show!!!

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

19 minutes ago, knapplc said:

He doesn't believe this is a problem and he's trying to BS his way through it. The story changes every other day or so.

Yep and this is absolutely false. Everyone should be getting tested. Those with the most minor of symptoms need tested the most so those people will quarantine. Those are the people who are most likely to spread the virus, those with little to no symptoms.

• Plus1 5
3 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Yep and this is absolutely false. Everyone should be getting tested. Those with the most minor of symptoms need tested the most so those people will quarantine. Those are the people who are most likely to spread the virus, those with little to no symptoms.

You would think that is common sense, wouldn't ya????

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, funhusker said:

You would think that is common sense, wouldn't ya????

Yes you would. I'm worried myself. I am a healthy individual so I likely won't see severe symptoms and I woke up to a runny nose and itchy throat. Problem is it's also allergy season and my employer is unconcerned with COVID. I wish I could just get tested. 

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

Yes you would. I'm worried myself. I am a healthy individual so I likely won't see severe symptoms and I woke up to a runny nose and itchy throat. Problem is it's also allergy season and my employer is unconcerned with COVID. I wish I could just get tested. 

I don't think I'm over exaggerating with "negligent homicide".  This is just insane.

16 minutes ago, commando said:

i was thinking it was kind of like watching a NASCAR race with all the advertising going on.  shocked there were no stickers on the podium

Each person at the press conference adjusted the microphone with bare hands, after the guy with repeated exposures to coronavirus spit into it. 

Just saying.

21 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I don't think I'm over exaggerating with "negligent homicide".  This is just insane.

It is insane. Not exactly sure what to do. If my symptoms develop at all past this point I will likely tell  them to screw it and self quarantine because I am likely to contaminate a fair amount of people as I work in food service 

• Plus1 2