The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

I'm just glad people posted the videos here of the testimony otherwise I would have never known to try it.

Just think - you'll never lose your keys again! 

All things considered, though - if this vaccine was going to dish out super powers, I would have preferred flight. 

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Just think - you'll never lose your keys again! 

All things considered, though - if this vaccine was going to dish out super powers, I would have preferred flight. 

I believe that's a feature of the Sputnik vaccine.  You also shed your fingers and toes.  Another feature.

On 6/11/2021 at 10:30 PM, Archy1221 said:

Things may be getting interesting on this origin story

MIT and Johnny Hopkins don't agree with the findings of this ophthalmologist. They call into question her unscientific methods and nondisclosure of funding. 

https://rapidreviewscovid19.mitpress.mit.edu/pub/78we86rp/release/2

This manuscript does not demonstrate sufficient scientific evidence to support its claims. Claims are at times baseless and are not supported by the data and methods used. Decision-makers should consider the author's claims in this study misleading.

How Steve Bannon and a Chinese Billionaire Created a Right-Wing Coronavirus Media Sensation

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
On 6/11/2021 at 10:30 PM, Archy1221 said:

Things may be getting interesting on this origin story

Love him or hate him, Ted Cruz is one of the GOPs more influential Members of our government.  He is a sitting US Senator and most likely has high security clearances.

When are we going to see receipts on the “deep state”?  At this point, since he hasn’t identified anyone in the “deep state” I’m forced to think one of two things.  Either he and other GOP leaders are co-conspirators, or they’re making the whole thing up…

hmmm, I wonder which one it is?

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1