The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

13 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Your infatuation with her is never ending.  :clap

It wouldn’t be if she wasn’t a part of congress with Republican leadership seeming to have no problem with it. 

And, if “the squad” would say and do as stupid of stuff as she does, you would be posting it here too. 

• Plus1 2
21 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It wouldn’t be if she wasn’t a part of congress with Republican leadership seeming to have no problem with it. 

And, if “the squad” would say and do as stupid of stuff as she does, you would be posting but here too. 

Ha!  He even posts about the stupid things the squad didn’t actually say!

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

13 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

And, if “the squad” would say and do as stupid of stuff as she does, you would be posting it here too. 

I don’t think I posted anything about Omar’s recent idiocy that was in the news:dunno

• Plus1 1
18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You know what I've just realized?  I just have no sympathy. 

I know I probably should just as a human being when someone is sick.  But, hey.....all you had to do is get vaccinated.

Well no one deserves to die.  Not even the ignorant when it comes to Covid.  We live in a world full of ignorance sadly where literally they (people who choose not to get vaccinated) can see people dying around them after contracting it and it still won't phase them.  In the end all you can do is pray for people and for me also make sure I'm fully vaccinated.

Just now, suh_fan93 said:

Well no one deserves to die.  Not even the ignorant when it comes to Covid.  We live in a world full of ignorance sadly where literally they (people who choose not to get vaccinated) can see people dying around them after contracting it and it still won't phase them.  In the end all you can do is pray for people.

I get that and I don't want anyone to die.  But, at the same time......

It's just like I don't have sympathy for someone who dies trying to climb Mount Everest.  Hey....you knew the risks.  I didn't want you to die....but....

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I get that and I don't want anyone to die.  But, at the same time......

It's just like I don't have sympathy for someone who dies trying to climb Mount Everest.  Hey....you knew the risks.  I didn't want you to die....but....

Funny that you mention Everest as the wife and I have said the same thing while watching numerous Mt Everest documentaries.  In the end they chose to take that risk.  

59 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You know what I've just realized?  I just have no sympathy. 

I know I probably should just as a human being when someone is sick.  But, hey.....all you had to do is get vaccinated.

I have some sympathy, just not as much as I do for those that died without having access to vaccines.  This is why I believe in the end, the CDC's abrupt change in guidance was the smartest move you could make:

'For those of you that aren't vaccinated, the pandemic is still very much real.  If your ideology is strong enough to put you at risk, I wish you the best of luck in this odd game in which you've chosen to participate.  The rest of us will be over here, spectating.'

I have to believe this is breaking down at least some of the hard-headedness and getting the shots in arms.  If not, whatever I guess.

• Plus1 1
29 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

I have some sympathy, just not as much as I do for those that died without having access to vaccines.  This is why I believe in the end, the CDC's abrupt change in guidance was the smartest move you could make:

'For those of you that aren't vaccinated, the pandemic is still very much real.  If your ideology is strong enough to put you at risk, I wish you the best of luck in this odd game in which you've chosen to participate.  The rest of us will be over here, spectating.'

I have to believe this is breaking down at least some of the hard-headedness and getting the shots in arms.  If not, whatever I guess.

I think the only way that happens is if this is very heavily reported. It needs to be blasted on every media possible.....and keep reporting it.  Then, maybe some people will get the picture.  

But....there will still be some people who would think Bill Gates and Fauci are having the media is all lying to them trying to convince them to get their chips injected into their arms.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

Funny that you mention Everest as the wife and I have said the same thing while watching numerous Mt Everest documentaries.  In the end they chose to take that risk.  

I kinda feel like you only need to watch on Everest documentary to sort of get the gist of it.