The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

16 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

So sounds like no dispute at this point.  

Yeah, I have a dispute with it.  He's taking out one variable, age, to cover his a$$ as he and other crackpots like Michael Levitt and Scott Atlas were the architects of Florida's pandemic response.  Remember Michael Levitt? He's the guy who said this would be all over in August of 2020.  He also said Israel would sustain around 11 deaths total...lol.  

So, we're going to recalibrate on one variable like age but not include others such as weather, population density, transportation methods, or air pollutants like wildfires?  For what purpose?  Sounds like a guy making a defense case.  

It's hogwash

• Plus1 3

On 8/24/2021 at 10:26 PM, nic said:

It doesn’t. When I see the nurse again I was going to inquire for more info, But I doubt she has it. It may boil down to how certain the urgent care doctor was about their diagnosis.

The nurse that mentioned the teens with myocarditis, now has COVID along with her 9 year old daughter. She is vaccinated so I guess this is a breakthrough case. We know of 3 breakthrough cases in the last week. All very ill but none in the hospital.