The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

Trump, a Narcistic  person through and through.   He wants HIS people vaccinated not for their own sake but because 'We need our people".  

• Donald Trump recently told donors he hopes his supporters will get vaccinated, The New York Times reported.
  • "We need our people," he said at the event, according to two attendees.
  • Earlier this month, Trump was booed by some of his own supporters after urging them to get vaccinated.
  •  

Former President Donald Trump recently told donors at a New York Republican Party fundraiser that he hopes his supporters will get vaccinated, according to The New York Times.

"We need our people," he said at the event, according to two attendees.

On 8/29/2021 at 7:03 PM, commando said:

then covid tweeted "hold my beer"    lol

Hold my beer indeed.  It isn't nice to fool with mother nature.       

Seriously, it is so amazing how many people seem to enjoy playing with fire.  Common sense has been thrown out the door. 

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Hold my beer indeed.  It isn't nice to fool with mother nature.       

Seriously, it is so amazing how many people seem to enjoy playing with fire.  Common sense has been thrown out the door. 

According to several sources, most of them have been vaccinated, including Bob.

• Plus1 1

9 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Trump, a Narcistic  person through and through.   He wants HIS people vaccinated not for their own sake but because 'We need our people".  

I dont care how he chooses to get his message out, the fact he is telling people to take the vaccine is a good thing even if his intentions are not the best. 

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, TGHusker said:

It is unfortunate that

1.  Anyone dies of covid

2. That one who has been vaccinated (and therefore thought to be safe) dies from covid.

Who in kid rock died or was even hospitalized due to covid? If nobody, then the vaccine did its job. The vaccine isnt there to prevent covid, its there to make sure the symptoms arent severe. 

• Plus1 2