The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

“Given that, I would expect some kind of logical progression starting from a well understood jumping off point whereby he walks us through each step carefully and eventually arrives at aconclusion. Anyone that has ever had to present something technical to a wide audience knows this, which is why it is done with a lot of care. 

This guy makes no attempt to do that. Why?  

Maybe you missed this or maybe you saw and didn’t read.  Either way it seems to be what you were complaining and degrading him about for not having.   It may be complete B.S.  It may be spot on or somewhere in between.  I do believe we sure ain’t getting the true story from the experts currently about COVID’s origin, and I wonder how much those experts actually want to find out the true origin story of Covid-19.   

I know youve been critical of the experts in this thread. All I’m wondering is why you wouldn’t apply the same criticism to this Twitter hack?

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

I know youve been critical of the experts in this thread. All I’m wondering is why you wouldn’t apply the same criticism to this Twitter hack?

What makes him a “twitter hack”?

you might have missed where I said I don’t know if I believe him or not.   His theory is out of the mainstream for sure.  But currently the main stream has no clue on the origins either so……it remains to be seen who the “hacks” are.   We do know the people I was critical of were wrong a lot. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What makes him a “twitter hack”?

you might have missed where I said I don’t know if I believe him or not.   His theory is out of the mainstream for sure.  But currently the main stream has no clue on the origins either so……it remains to be seen who the “hacks” are.   We do know the people I was critical of were wrong a lot. 

This isn’t a case of whether you support his conclusion. What I’m saying is the guy is muddying the water. He is presenting crap and pretending like it’s evidence. The equivalent of saying something like ‘grass is green, therefore Oswald acted alone’ except somehow more condescending. 

I don’t see him engaging in any open forums with the experts he’s supposedly refuting. He’s a hack because that’s the nicest term I can come up with. He’s full of s#!t and he knows it. Retweeting this stuff or linking it is irresponsible because it makes it seem legitimate and worthy of debate.  

Throwing it out there and saying ‘this seems interesting’ or ‘what do you think of this?’ suggests that you understand what’s being presented and deem it good for discussion. I’m telling you it’s not interesting and that you don’t understand it because it’s bulls#!t. It is to be treated as no different than the crazy homeless guy mumbling on the street about aliens experimenting on him.  

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

This isn’t a case of whether you support his conclusion. What I’m saying is the guy is muddying the water. He is presenting crap and pretending like it’s evidence. The equivalent of saying something like ‘grass is green, therefore Oswald acted alone’ except somehow more condescending. 

I don’t see him engaging in any open forums with the experts he’s supposedly refuting. He’s a hack because that’s the nicest term I can come up with. He’s full of s#!t and he knows it. Retweeting this stuff or linking it is irresponsible because it makes it seem legitimate and worthy of debate.  

Throwing it out there and saying ‘this seems interesting’ or ‘what do you think of this?’ suggests that you understand what’s being presented and deem it good for discussion. I’m telling you it’s not interesting and that you don’t understand it because it’s bulls#!t. It is to be treated as no different than the crazy homeless guy mumbling on the street about aliens experimenting on him.  

what’s irresponsible is your post.  You have zero idea how or when Covid came about and quite frankly neither do any of the saints you follow.   They know as much or as little as this guy, yet you can’t seem to grasp that.  You haven’t even looked in depth at anything he has presented so your opinion on this matter really is null and means about as much as your stupid Oswald quote. 

I don’t really give a rip what you find plausible or interesting.   

With that said I assume you will be showing us all in no short order what he is wrong about with proof sources.   Looking forward to reading it!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
30 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So you will be showing us all in no short order what he is wrong about.   Looking forward to reading it!

You posted it. Tell us what it means and why it’s interesting.  You have 2 choices at this point:

1. Admit you have no idea

2. Spend the rest of the night trying to sew together his stream of crap into some kind of semi-coherent argument. 

image.jpeg.ffd9255364fa2fef35b75865a15da783.jpeg

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

You posted it. Tell us what it means and why it’s interesting.  You have 2 choices at this point:

2. Spend the rest of the night trying to sew together his stream of crap into some kind semi-coherent argument. 

This stupid f#&%ing website keeps resetting half through by posts.  Been trying to write three time now so you get two posts.  This site is almost unbearable for mobile. 

I will chose option 3 where I already posted what I thought.  You either didn’t read it or can’t comprehend the simple words I chose to wrote.  You can decide. 

• Plus1 2
8 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

2. Spend the rest of the night trying to sew together his stream of crap into some kind semi-coherent argument. 

I believe he is saying Omicron is a cousin of Alpha and not of the Delta chain of mutated events based on genome and mutations.  

I believe he is saying Covid origin is 2016-2018 based off of number of mutations taken place and historical time lag of mutations in viruses.  He thinks a mild strain was out then in Far East countries and built uo immunity allowed them to not feel the death effects of Covid-19.  

cute picture.  

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

Looking forward to your proof of his wrong doing.  You definitively posted it as fact.  

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Jason Sitoke said:

It’s already known that omicron did not diverge from alpha, beta or delta. This isn’t new. Once again, he’s just data mining unrelated information to restate his unproven allegation. Basically using Omicron to plug his previously stated BS. 

Oh, hmmmmm…….so that means what?   A brand new coronavirus or……..

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I believe he is saying Omicron is a cousin of Alpha and not of the Delta chain of mutated events based on genome and mutations.  

I believe he is saying Covid origin is 2016-2018 based off of number of mutations taken place and historical time lag of mutations in viruses.  He thinks a mild strain was out then in Far East countries and built uo immunity allowed them to not feel the death effects of Covid-19.  

cute picture.  

I asked for you to make sense of his argument. You’ve instead restated his unfounded assertions. 

I think we’re done here. 

• Plus1 4

1 minute ago, Jason Sitoke said:

I asked for you to make sense of his argument. You’ve instead restated his unfounded assertions. 

I think we’re done here. 

You want me to line by line of the genetic code and mutations?  Are you literally that insane?  No.  Your your just a bomb thrower that now can’t back up his accusations.  Glad we cleared that up

• Plus1 2