The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

5 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Welp, after 2 1/2 years of avoiding it, I caught the VID.  I'm not going to lie, it's the worst sickness I have had in a long, long time.  It's like a very bad flu.  At least I am not having any breathing issues that the worst cases had.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you don't have long-term effects. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Welp, after 2 1/2 years of avoiding it, I caught the VID.  I'm not going to lie, it's the worst sickness I have had in a long, long time.  It's like a very bad flu.  At least I am not having any breathing issues that the worst cases had.

Godspeed on feeling better!

Had it in January thought my head was going to explode. I had so much congestion and sinus pressure! Absolutely the worst "head cold" of my life. Never had a fever, just a sore throat. I was vaxed and boosted too 

Got it again late last week, and it wasn't nearly as bad. Head was congested, but no sinus pressure. A little bit of coughing, and a lot of sneezing, with a fever this time. I aso felt tired and loopy for a few days, but just have a stuffy nose now.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I finally caught it for the first time at the end of August; mine was incredibly mild, though. I got a booster at the end of July that I think helped mitigate it. Hope you get better soon! 

• Thanks 1