Spielman, McQuitty Depart Huskers

15 minutes ago, Real 1 said:

Look, I'm rooting for Frost too. I really am believe it or not. But I'm not stupid gotd*mmit. Because I'll tell you right now that if Frost doesn't make a bowl game and gets fired, then alllll you mother*uckers going to do is scramble your blind bat ignorant a*ses riiiight on back here to tell me that I was right. And then you're going to apologize and say "Oh wise 1, oh wise 1, how great is thee", tell me that I was right and all that sh*t gotd*mmit, and then I'm not going to want to hear it. Because I tried TELLING you mother*ckers this and WARNING you guys the entiiirre d*mn time what would happen if Frost doesn't make yet another d*mn bowl game for the 3rd season in a row. 

Now I don't know where your heads are at. Probably shoved so far up your a*s you gone be seeing raining sh*t-pellets pretty soon. But I'm not going to be some "blind as a bat fan" mother*cker that doesn't think there will be repercussions for Frost or anyone else on this staff if there's yet another piss poor season of disappointment that ends in no bowl game again. You guys got to listen gotd*mmit. I'm telling you this to save you some heartache and pain now if and when you see that Frost is gone due to all the said reasons I explained. 

This is not a game. We don't "play"this sh*t here. We're Nebraska and if you don't know how to win, then we will send your monkey a$$ the hell on up out of here because quiet as a cat, hell we still EXPECT to be great gotd*mmit. Now if you don't know this, you need to sit your behind on down because us true REAL Nebraska fans who "get it" understand what our true expectations are. Some of you guys man are just from the moon or a spacecraft or some type of sh*t because I don't really understand you or your perspective on this sh*t. I really don't. smh

Are you a twin or a clone to .1.?

2 hours ago, Real 1 said:

Look, I'm rooting for Frost too. I really am believe it or not. But I'm not stupid gotd*mmit. Because I'll tell you right now that if Frost doesn't make a bowl game and gets fired, then alllll you mother*uckers going to do is scramble your blind bat ignorant a*ses riiiight on back here to tell me that I was right. And then you're going to apologize and say "Oh wise 1, oh wise 1, how great is thee", tell me that I was right and all that sh*t gotd*mmit, and then I'm not going to want to hear it. Because I tried TELLING you mother*ckers this and WARNING you guys the entiiirre d*mn time what would happen if Frost doesn't make yet another d*mn bowl game for the 3rd season in a row. 

Now I don't know where your heads are at. Probably shoved so far up your a*s you gone be seeing raining sh*t-pellets pretty soon. But I'm not going to be some "blind as a bat fan" mother*cker that doesn't think there will be repercussions for Frost or anyone else on this staff if there's yet another piss poor season of disappointment that ends in no bowl game again. You guys got to listen gotd*mmit. I'm telling you this to save you some heartache and pain now if and when you see that Frost is gone due to all the said reasons I explained. 

This is not a game. We don't "play"this sh*t here. We're Nebraska and if you don't know how to win, then we will send your monkey a$$ the hell on up out of here because quiet as a cat, hell we still EXPECT to be great gotd*mmit. Now if you don't know this, you need to sit your behind on down because us true REAL Nebraska fans who "get it" understand what our true expectations are. Some of you guys man are just from the moon or a spacecraft or some type of sh*t because I don't really understand you or your perspective on this sh*t. I really don't. smh

your not, not stupid

• 2 weeks later...

5 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Ha! Don't use the camera.  Half the people who work from home are in pajamas on conference calls.

Unfortunately, we’re required to for some meetings. 

If it’s a day when I don’t have to get dressed, there isn’t any need for pajamas either. Haha! Boxer briefs for the win. Let that belly hang out and talk with the C-Suite of a client like you own the place. 

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...
  • Mavric changed the title to Spielman, McQuitty Depart Huskers