Spielman, McQuitty Depart Huskers

3 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

If Ron Brown wasn't so preoccupied with using his North Stadium office as the Bully Pulpit, he might have time to work with JD in the receivers' room. 

Did I do it right? 

Yea that's what I was thinking,  thanks for that insight, this type of stuff should be shared on Twitter for the real deep thinkers.  

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, southernoregonhusker said:

Ohhhhhh, he got lit up a lot.  I laughed earlier this week because somebody blamed his small body for his injuries and not Martinez throwing high over the middle.  

Or could it be the game of football is going to mean you’re going to get hit.  JD hasn’t gone through a whole season yet without at least sitting for a game or two.  Could it be his inability to create separation,  nah, you’re right can we get bunch back.

14 hours ago, N is for nowledge said:

Or could it be the game of football is going to mean you’re going to get hit.  JD hasn’t gone through a whole season yet without at least sitting for a game or two.  Could it be his inability to create separation,  nah, you’re right can we get bunch back.

His inability to create separation is why he got decked time after time while trying to catch high throws from Martinez over the middle?  Weird take, but we're all entitled to our opinions.  Even nonsensical ones.  

• Plus1 5
1 hour ago, southernoregonhusker said:

His inability to create separation is why he got decked time after time while trying to catch high throws from Martinez over the middle?  Weird take, but we're all entitled to our opinions.  Even nonsensical ones.  

Again, my point was he’s never finished a whole season.  Some on here would like to blame AM for all the offenses issues, giving others a pass.  It’s shared amongst all of them, coaching staff included.  

• Plus1 1
50 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

Man if that is true it's a really, really, really bad look for Frost if he knew about JD's concussion symptoms and was still rolling him out there.

No way that is true. Not at a major university in 2020, not with a father connected intimately with NFL, not with family support and the best everything available that money can buy. No way.

• Plus1 3
  • Mavric changed the title to Spielman, McQuitty Depart Huskers