Spielman, McQuitty Depart Huskers

2 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'm sorry, but when a player transfers just a few games away from becoming the all-time receiver in a prestigious football program, it really is a black eye for Nebraska football. 

Not nearly as much if the replacement receivers outproduce the departing one. Easy sell as a coach that he left for greener pastures and so new guys stepped up and became all conference. Not saying it will happen, just saying the sky isn't falling. If JD wants out that badly, he needs to do him. The kahonas on the NU side and the JD side of this ordeal are all out on the table, better bring the big ones....

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

Not nearly as much if the replacement receivers outproduce the departing one. Easy sell as a coach that he left for greener pastures and so new guys stepped up and became all conference. Not saying it will happen, just saying the sky isn't falling. If JD wants out that badly, he needs to do him. The kahonas on the NU side and the JD side of this ordeal are all out on the table, better bring the big ones....

I'm saying that it's terribly disappointing that a talented baller, fan favorite, and NFL-bound player found the prospect of spending his senior year with these teammates, fans, and coaches so unbearable. 

Not saying life won't go on, but I really thought Scott Frost was going to clean up the mojo around here. 

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
14 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'm saying that it's terribly disappointing that a talented baller, fan favorite, and NFL-bound player found the prospect of spending his senior year with these teammates, fans, and coaches so unbearable. 

Not saying life won't go on, but I really thought Scott Frost was going to clean up the mojo around here. 

If he doesn't want to be at Nebraska for whatever reason or reasons, Frost is cleaning up the mojo.

Other players have wished they had another season to play under Frost.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 3

I’m gonna file this under a new helmet. I’ve never seen pockets/vents whatever you wanna call them on top of the helmet like that before. 

Also I’m sure he has lots of former teammates that play at Oregon St that he’s still friends with. 

• Plus1 2
55 minutes ago, TheSker said:

If he doesn't want to be at Nebraska for whatever reason or reasons, Frost is cleaning up the mojo.

Other players have wished they had another season to play under Frost.

Exactly.  If you don’t want to be here then GTFO!  It’s a privilege to play at Nebraska.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • Mavric changed the title to Spielman, McQuitty Depart Huskers