Spielman, McQuitty Depart Huskers

3 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Should I be excited that he's back in the state of Nebraska, or should I be nervous about working out with an old WR coach with no current ties to Nebraska?

Somebody tell me how I should think!!!

It appears Tyjon maybe in town as well, so JD might have just trolled us all, lol.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, theknife said:

It appears Tyjon maybe in town as well, so JD might have just trolled us all, lol.

I wonder how often these college players will post something on Twitter or Instagram to mess with fans.  It could be funny and worth the joke, if they didn't get countless negative responses back from morons who follow college athletes on Twitter.

23 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I wonder how often these college players will post something on Twitter or Instagram to mess with fans.  It could be funny and worth the joke, if they didn't get countless negative responses back from morons who follow college athletes on Twitter.

All

The

Time

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

He inspired 2 pages of posts of fans arguing, so that's impressive.

3 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Again complete speculation on your part and in the process going forward and actually blaming Scott Frost based off of what you've 'seen' of him (Spielman) on the field and apparently in interviews...

Completely unfair to SF at this point.  End of story.

Complete speculation on everyone's part, chief. 

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

So.....you're suggesting JD. Spielman wasn't playing hard and didn't care because he wasn't playing for the coach that recruited him. 

And that one of the other kids could just as easily be the leading receiver in Nebraska football history. 

This is like finding the flaws in your hot ex-girlfriend after she dumps you. 

Except in college sports there's a new 'crootin' class coming in each year.

And Frost is bringin' in some dudes.

So no, it's not really anything like your analogy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Complete speculation on everyone's part, 

Your snarky reply doesn't change the fact that you blatantly blamed our head coach when you clearly have zero clue about anything between SF and Spielman or their relationship etc.  Also watch your f'n mouth as 'chief' isn't my name the last time I checked...

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to Spielman, McQuitty Depart Huskers