Spielman, McQuitty Depart Huskers

On 3/2/2020 at 3:19 PM, N is for nowledge said:

im in on frost for the long haul and I believe he’s fixing 15+ yrs if mismanagement, poor coaching/development, and poor results.  Addition by subtraction in much of the attrition.

If Frost cannot do it, I doubt that there is a coach out there that can. I ride with Frost for the long haul as well. I figure it this way: a very strong majority wanted him here and because of that we cannot throw him out  if we are displeased. Moos was only on the job a short time and then we get Frost. I will bet you anything they have peeled back the onion and found more crap than what they initially thought. It was like what Frost said during the season after a game: I'm still finding things that are wrong. I blame this whole downfall on Harvey Perlman. 

• Plus1 1

41 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It ain't an N Card, at least...

ncard.png

The shade of red is more like Indiana or something. I doubt he gets into a P5 program, though, unless it's like Rutgers or something.

@deedsker I think I've searched every FBS school with a shade of red like that, no matches. Looks like it's lower division time for him, which is a shame because obviously he would've been a starter here if he'd been playing his proper position. ;)

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

I've gone from surprised and disappointed that JD left to just laughing about the whole thing. Our WR corps will be what it is without him. Wandale will pick up some of his slack, as will the Freshmen, so however it goes, it goes. Our TE group is good and Mills is going to have a good year - we'll be fine.

But for a guy with JD's hurdles to just transfer to another school and play the next season... what even are the rules anymore, NCAA? This is a joke, pandemic or not.

• Plus1 8
8 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I've gone from surprised and disappointed that JD left to just laughing about the whole thing. Our WR corps will be what it is without him. Wandale will pick up some of his slack, as will the Freshmen, so however it goes, it goes. Our TE group is good and Mills is going to have a good year - we'll be fine.

But for a guy with JD's hurdles to just transfer to another school and play the next season... what even are the rules anymore, NCAA? This is a joke, pandemic or not.

It’s no coincidence that a guy with the last name Spielman got an instant eligibility waiver. 

• Plus1 6
  • Mavric changed the title to Spielman, McQuitty Depart Huskers