seaofred92

Spielman taking leave of absence, McQuitty retires

26 minutes ago, southernoregonhusker said:

I just read an anonymous post stating he has a painkiller addiction and his parents pulled him out of school.  Probably BS, but plausible.  

But what female athlete did he knock up 

• Plus1 6

At least 50% of the players on the team smoke weed. More realistically somewhere between 70-90%.

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, Landlord said:

At least 50% of the players on the team smoke weed. More realistically somewhere between 70-90%.

Those are rediculous #s i doubt its above 40%.  I'm not even sure more than 50% of people even enjoy Marijuana even if it was free and no consequences.  But this thread is about Spielman.  Hopeing he is back.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ziebol said:

I saw some clown post this on twitter and thought to myself "no way someone could be that dumb"....but alas I log on to here and see the same comment. 

Did you not see him getting f#&%ing wrecked because of high passes all season?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

He and Wan'dale both. Kudos to both for still running the routes and making those catches.

• Plus1 1
  • Upvote 1

So he is either going to Minnesota, becoming a new black panther, addicted to pain meds or having mental health problems. Seems legit 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, southernoregonhusker said:

I just read an anonymous post stating he has a painkiller addiction and his parents pulled him out of school.  Probably BS, but plausible.  

Didn’t see painkiller, but did hear his parents pulled him.

I love JD, I hope the best for him, truly. Anytime you lose a senior receiver that has produced like he has you are going to feel it. Doomsday predictions, however, are overkill. He doesn't thrive as a #1 receiver and he doesn't enjoy the leadership role among the team either. Again, great athlete, left his heart on the field at all times, but losing a star that doesn't star and a senior leader that doesn't lead doesn't signal the end for 2020.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

No I don't watch football. Leads to arguments.

• Haha 5

I think frost needs top consider a more run centric offense short term if the the young wr dont pan out.  I think they can do that within the confines of the current offense but if that is the case the #2 and 3 QBs need to be getting regular snaps with the #1s

3 minutes ago, melscott62 said:

I think frost needs top consider a more run centric offense short term if the the young wr dont pan out.  I think they can do that within the confines of the current offense but if that is the case the #2 and 3 QBs need to be getting regular snaps with the #1s

We ran the ball 60% of the time last year - I don't know how much more we can lean on the run game and not be super predictable at this point. If we had the pipeline back sure, but while we were decent running the ball last year we aren't good enough to beat good teams running it 70% of the time.

30 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

We ran the ball 60% of the time last year - I don't know how much more we can lean on the run game and not be super predictable at this point. If we had the pipeline back sure, but while we were decent running the ball last year we aren't good enough to beat good teams running it 70% of the time.

I think the answer to solve that is something we can all agree on... the bubble screen. :D

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 5