Dem VP choice

VP Choice  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Surely this would turn up in any vetting Biden & The Bidenaires would do, right?

And surely she either won't be the nominee or she'll have a really good explanation for this, right?

I don’t really have any faith in them not messing up :)

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Surely this would turn up in any vetting Biden & The Bidenaires would do, right?

And surely she either won't be the nominee or she'll have a really good explanation for this, right?

Pass.  No need to give the brainwashing right easy ammunition.  

• Plus1 2

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Admittedly, I haven't done a lot of research into her qualifications.  I'm sure people here can help me out.  But I've always liked her persona and demeanor.  In the limited sound bytes I've seen, she comes off as strong and focused.  I'd be curious to see her debate Pence.

• Plus1 1
On 7/31/2020 at 10:00 AM, BigRedBuster said:

Who???

https://theindependent.com/opinion/columnists/trouble-with-joe-biden-s-vice-president-choices/article_

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden appears to have painted himself into a corner with his promise to select a woman — and apparently from the candidates on his short list, an African-American woman — to be his running mate. While it is just the latest example of his party’s tribalism in which externals, such as race and gender are preferred over actual ideas, in the end it will make no difference because the Democratic Party looks to have been taken over by hardcore leftists.

• Plus1 1