Dem VP choice

VP Choice  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Well, we can rule a few people out, based on this speaker list:

It isn't Duckworth, Harris, Warren, or Whitmer.

Aside from the VP speculation, this is a strong list of speakers. I mean, it's hard to compete with Ted Nugent and Scott Baio, but this is pretty solid.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Aside from the VP speculation, this is a strong list of speakers. I mean, it's hard to compete with Ted Nugent and Scott Baio, but this is pretty solid.

Doesn't matter, election has already been decided.

Old man Biden just can't compete with President Trump's unprecedented strength amongst boaters.

8 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Harris it is. I like the pick, she's not perfect, but she will put some highlight worthy dunks on Pence during the debates.

Another thing that's significant:

Harris has significantly less avenues of attack to pursue that will resonate with voters Trump will need to win a second term than did either Rice or Bass.

Biden's campaign has been very smart about smothering those potential openings for Trump. Harris continues that trend.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Another thing that's significant:

Harris has significantly less avenues of attack to pursue that will resonate with voters Trump will need to win a second term than did either Rice or Bass.

Biden's campaign has been very smart about smothering those potential openings for Trump. Harris continues that trend.

EfKrwQ5XgAIz49S?format=png&name=900x900

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Because I think it's unlikely either Biden or Trump survives another four years, I think either VP is likely to become president before 2024. 

And that means that if current polls hold up, and Biden/Harris win, America will have its second Black president, and first ever female president.

What a time to be alive.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Because I think it's unlikely either Biden or Trump survives another four years, I think either VP is likely to become president before 2024. 

And that means that if current polls hold up, and Biden/Harris win, America will have its second Black president, and first ever female president.

What a time to be alive.

Agree.  America is ready for this. 

I think Harris, Warren, and Rice were the strongest to lead if Joe has to step down.  

Harris will churn Pence into cottage cheese at a debate.  Pence will have his fake smile on while Harris eviscerates the Trump record.

The debate will not be pretty.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

22 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

EfKrwQ5XgAIz49S?format=png&name=900x900

giphy.gif

Can you imagine what our future generations will think when they read this bs in history books?  What sort of elementary school cult are they and how do people latch onto this crap?  

And how stupid are the followers to just get fired up about adjectives?  They try to "wow" by using big words.

• Plus1 1
39 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Harris is a good pick.  She checks all of the check marks. 

I thought Warren would be the better pick, but I think Harris is better than the others.  Maybe her wanting it badly paid off. 

I always thought that "too ambitious" line was a bunch of crap, particularly coming from whatever old crusty white guy Biden advisor it came from.

"Too ambitious" is something I've literally never heard ascribed to a male politician.

• Plus1 3