Dem VP choice

VP Choice  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

Says you...

She has a bad record of policing the police...and what do you think BLM movement right now is about?

She has a poor record as a DA and they will attack this a lot in in the coming months.

She prosecuted a mentally ill person while she was DA.  There are all sorts of bad things that will be a snap to attack.  This was a bad choice in my opinion.  Anyone but her would have been better to me.

Those are all fair things to critique her on. My point was just that I don't think they'll resonate with swing voters.

Like how is Trump gonna simultaneously attack her on being too tough as a prosecutor AND argue they'll defund the police to let Antifa rioters take over the country?

Biden is suffocating Trump's potential arguments. Pretty clear from the latter's press release they don't know what to do with her. Their opening line of attack is that she's a phony puppet of the radical left who was mean to Bert Kavanaugh for God's sake.

• Plus1 4
16 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Mine either.

But I made a few bones on Harris this AM. That hasn't paid out either!

I know!  WTF!!!!  

With my luck...Joe will pass away, Harris will be the new nominee...She will win...rice will be her VP and I won't get paid out on anything!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I know!  WTF!!!!  

With my luck...Joe will pass away, Harris will be the new nominee...She will win...rice will be her VP and I won't get paid out on anything!

You really, really need to find a reputable book. Look, I get that your current book allows you to pay your debts in Super Ropes, Big League Chew and those polyester coaches shorts but seriously Teach, it's time to grow up!

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

You really, really need to find a reputable book. Look, I get that your current book allows you to pay your debts in Super Ropes, Big League Chew and those polyester coaches shorts but seriously Teach, it's time to grow up!

I actually have some Big League Chew on my counter at this very moment!

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

I always thought that "too ambitious" line was a bunch of crap, particularly coming from whatever old crusty white guy Biden advisor it came from.

"Too ambitious" is something I've literally never heard ascribed to a male politician.

Yup.  You'll also hear "too emotional" in the coming days.  Lots of cool words that get thrown at women that you guys don't get the honor of dealing with.  

On the flip side, it gives us some great tag lines to advertise with .. Can't tell you how many "Nevertheless, She Persisted bumper stickers I still see.  And "Nasty Woman" made a heck of a tshirt.  Lincoln Project is going to have some fun!

• Plus1 2

I was thinking on my walk, Kamala offers Biden the chance to stay cool, level headed, and perceived as fair/nice toward Trump, while she can go on attack, and her reputation seems to go up with the attacks and soundbites.  Nice balance.  And we know how much Donnie gets triggered when a strong woman tries to question him or speak to him ... much less a WOC.  It's going to be fun.

12 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Yup.  You'll also hear "too emotional" in the coming days.  Lots of cool words that get thrown at women that you guys don't get the honor of dealing with.  

On the flip side, it gives us some great tag lines to advertise with .. Can't tell you how many "Nevertheless, She Persisted bumper stickers I still see.  And "Nasty Woman" made a heck of a tshirt.  Lincoln Project is going to have some fun!

Too ambitious is microaggression code for b!^@hy.

Too emotional doesn't always have to be loaded, more times than not it is probably pretty fair.  Not just for women either.  

23 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Harris is going to eviscerate Pence; it's going to be awesome. 

Ehhh, neither are what you would call great speakers.  Pence is a robot so nothing will really "rattle" him all that much.  Neither are funny or particularly witty (Neither are Reagan or Obama or Clinton), neither are d!(k Cheney level smart or tough.  It will be an undercard type of debate at best.   

Pence won't have anything clever written for him to say, neither will Harris, not really either of their style. 

41 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Ehhh, neither are what you would call great speakers.  Pence is a robot so nothing will really "rattle" him all that much.  Neither are funny or particularly witty (Neither are Reagan or Obama or Clinton), neither are d!(k Cheney level smart or tough.  It will be an undercard type of debate at best.   

Pence won't have anything clever written for him to say, neither will Harris, not really either of their style. 

Go rewatch what Harris did to Kavanaugh; she's going to have Pence running for mommy. 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Go rewatch what Harris did to Kavanaugh; she's going to have Pence running for mommy. 

You mean the guy that ended up as a supreme court justice even after admitting that he loved partying and banging. After being falsely accused of rape.  Kind of seems like she didn't do much to him.

Pence won't do much in the debates just because that is his personality.  And she may be really passionate but it is so hard to be passionate when the person you are fighting/debating is a cold fish.  

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

You really haven’t watched Harris gave you?

• Plus1 1