• 3 months later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Mavric changed the title to *** 2023 Recruiting ***
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I find it interesting that now that we have a coach that respects Nebraska talent, we all of a sudden have more talent in the state.  

I hear you, but there's a noticeable uptick in talent independent of whether our coaching staffs have been paying attention. There's a big difference between classes like Henrich/Hickman/Snodgrass/Nelson/Piper, Dickerson/Johnson/Prochazka/Carnie/Rollins/Haarberg/Bretz, and Woods/Jackson/Riley/Helms/Hausmann compared to say 2015 (Neal/Decker/Strong/CJ Johnson), 2016 (Fant/Stille/Bubak), or 2017 (Walker/Allen/Kitrell/Bradley/Vedral).

Focusing on in state kids helps, but there was a pretty good stretch of pretty bad in-state classes. Obviously a stud like Fant, and many of them turned out pretty good - Stille, Decker would have, Johnson. But not a lot of depth, and not a lot of guys that we missed who are killing it at other schools. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went on YouTube to watch a couple of games of Flores to see how legit he is as a 2023 QB recruit. He is legit. I suspect he camps at Nebraska this summer and gets an offer and ends up committing to Nebraska. He can throw a really nice ball and has good accuracy. May not have as big of an arm as the 2021 in-state kid has, but he and Flores would be good in-state gets at QB. 

4 hours ago, uberism said:

Went on YouTube to watch a couple of games of Flores to see how legit he is as a 2023 QB recruit. He is legit. I suspect he camps at Nebraska this summer and gets an offer and ends up committing to Nebraska. He can throw a really nice ball and has good accuracy. May not have as big of an arm as the 2021 in-state kid has, but he and Flores would be good in-state gets at QB. 

San antonio texas is in nebraska? And flores is listed as a 2022 recruit.

5 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

He is talking about the kid from Gretna, NE who the coaches have barely talked too.   

3 hours ago, uberism said:

Yep the Gretna kid. I expect his recruiting to grow next month when he can get in front of college coaches and I'd be surprised if he didn't throw for Frost and didn't get an offer. I like the kid's talent. 

figured out my confusion, read the torres thread before this one. hate messing up names like that.