*** 2023 Recruiting ***

I agree with a take I read this week from I believe Washnut - Edwards is probably the only take right now at RB, we have 7 scholarship RBs with no one graduating this year. Edwards brings some versatility to the room (can play WR, return kicks) where Braswell and Sergio probably just extend the log jam. 

2 hours ago, Atbone95 said:

I agree with a take I read this week from I believe Washnut - Edwards is probably the only take right now at RB, we have 7 scholarship RBs with no one graduating this year. Edwards brings some versatility to the room (can play WR, return kicks) where Braswell and Sergio probably just extend the log jam. 

I would bet 3 of them aren’t on the roster next year. 

Don’t want to be that guy but besides Coleman I don’t think you’re gonna see a lot of star power. We are sliding down for a lot of the higher profile guys. Fischer not doing very well this year either. The Las Vegas DE to commit on Friday. Wouldn’t count on N. Kaylin Lee just committed to OSU. We are gonna miss almost every big fish that has visited this summer. 

• Plus1 1