HB Quentin Castille

Three..Paul, Lawwrence, Castille

Could be 2 if they grade Paul as a 5 star at the end of the season. Given his complete domination this year, it's a good possibility.

If stars are that important then I would be willing to bet that our 2005 recruiting class isn't in the top 20 anymore with the loss of 3 4 stars, 3 three stars, and a 2 star. I would rather see how a class finishes, than starts out. Point being is that like was mentioned earlier there are a lot better team players out there that will stick around for 5 years that are 3 stars, than the 5 star players that think they have to play now and will only be around for 3 years. Some of it is attitude. I don't think stars and rankings means crap, but to be mentioned on Sports Center as the team with the #1 recruiting class you must have :star:star:star:star:star

sorry, but stars are huge.......look at the kids with 4 and 5 stars and many of them are having an immediate impact with their play, Tebow,

McCoy and many other freshman are playing as such, the rest in their sophmore years......if you recruit kids at this level, consistently, who cares if they go pro after their junior year? you have many more coming on board......ND and USC are doing a great job of getting the best kids right out of high school...we will be constantly challenged until we can attract more 4 and 5 star kids out of high school......and with this generation wanting more high profile coverage and instant gratification and playing time, those schools that attract more "attention and coverage" will continue to have a leg up on the rest......and living on the coast or at a party/sunbelt school is huge....kids are different now and they want a great atmosphere to not only compete in, but live and play in too.....it is just the reality we need to face

hunter

• 2 weeks later...

I remember another FB in high school. His name was Mike Rozier. I remember a blocking back at USC who blocked for White (can't think of his first name). And what happened the years after that? He broked the single-season rushing record and won the Heisman. I'm not saying this guy is as good as those two, but this Castille guy is perhaps too good to be a blocking back.