HB Quentin Castille

I disagree. If any position is going to get PT on offense, it is more than likely either going to be tight end or running back. Of course youre not going to be in on all the plays, but if youre good enough they will give you about 20-30 plays to remember and put them in when they get those down. He more than likely wont be in on any passing plays until he proves that he can pass block but they can sure as hell give him the ball and tell him to run. If he is good enough he will play.

QUOTE(T-BONE @ May 22 2007, 05:41 PM)

He is going to see alot of playing time i think !

I doubt it especially with marlon and cody glenn also factor in the west coast takes forever to learn and he wasn't here for spring if he was here for spring then maybe he would see significant PT but I would like him to redshirt this year. like I would have like marlon to redshirt his freshman year the west coast just isn't an offence you see significant PT your freshman year especialy at RB

I'd have to agree with T-Bone on this one. I think that Quentin sees the field this year. Just a hunch. Cody, Wilson, Lucky played their first year in Cally's system. I think that bc the depth at RB is a question mark, Quentin gets some reps - maybe mid season or so. I don't have a lot of confidence that the starting running backs will get through the season unscathed. Plus, I think that Callahan really likes this kid....thinks that he has talent to contribute right away. Remember....Cally went after Quentin when the kid was waivering after we had recruited Mendoza. Just a hunch....but I think they we'll see him play this year.

• 2 weeks later...

i cant wait to see this guy on the field

In their recruiting buzz section, Sporting News has Quentin as the recruit as making the most immediate impact. (Apparently not counting JUCO transfers.)

In the nation or at Nebraska?

Nebraska. Had our class as #2 in the Big 12 behind Texas, but I think we've seen that before.

• 1 month later...