Cam Mack and Dachon Burke Suspended Indefinitely

Just now, ECisGod said:

My guess is that the most recent suspension is something more serious.  They were already in Minneapolis and got sent home.

Hard too say, but he did say that there was a possibility of playing in the tourney.   This has been a hard year.  I'm sure none of them could have dreamed they would have this type of year.  I believe that thugs and team cancer must go, so if that is the case don't let the door hit you in the a$$!

3 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

A lot will depend on what he did.  If it is due to being late to practice and meeting, I can see him back for a while. 

Agree if that is the case - my guess is that CM was looking for a reason to screw up and not being in the lineup was enough / at the same time FH and staff were looking for a reason and the screw up could be the final straw....  I just look at a guy like Thor that seems to have had success and probably showed a good head the whole way and then CM maybe not so much..... FH has a plan and he wants to get there quick and a 6'2" headache is not on the path.

Am I the only one that was tired of watching Cam Mack hot dog it with his shooting arrow bit when he makes a 3....meanwhile, you're in a 16 game losing streak in a 7-24 season?

The kid is extremely talented.  But, he needs to get his head on straight for the program to benefit from it.  If he doesn't....unfortunately...see ya.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Am I the only one that was tired of watching Cam Mack hot dog it with his shooting arrow bit when he makes a 3....meanwhile, you're in a 16 game losing streak in a 7-24 season?

The kid is extremely talented.  But, he needs to get his head on straight for the program to benefit from it.  If he doesn't....unfortunately...see ya.

Agree, and can you imagine how much we'd jeer him if he was wearing another team's colors...

https://nebraska.n.rivals.com/news/burke-announces-he-won-t-play-in-big-ten-tournament

While he didn't officially announce he was transferring in the statement, Burke's future with the program is likely to be over.

The transfer from Robert Morris sat out last season and then played in 29 games this year, including 27 starts. He averaged 12.2 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1.4 steals per game.

The status of Mack remains unknown at this point. Head coach Fred Hoiberg said on Sunday that a decision would be made "in the next couple of days" on whether Mack would rejoin the team in Indianapolis, but he had no update during Monday's Big Ten teleconference.

Hoiberg is scheduled to meet with reporters around 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday morning.