Spring Practice Pressers

2 hours ago, NUance said:

After decades of press conferences it seems like somebody at the university or in the media could figure out a way to have the questions heard.    I mean, how hard would it be to pass two or three microphones around the room and have someone control which one is live.   

The RAVE is this new NIL initiative.  I don't get it ... get me a damn mic for the questions!  

Kudos @NUance

Chins presser might actually be revealing a subtle change in scheme to more of a true 1 gap 3-4 ala Wade Phillips, Todd Bowles, Dave Aranda.  I say that because he referenced NG, DT, & DE as opposed to simply NG & DE's, which is the terminology of that system versus the terminology of what Chinander has run the past 4 years. 

He also discussed the difference between the Mike & Will ILB positions.  Which, there wasn't much difference in what he's run, but is in the 3-4 1 gap.  Something to keep an eye on or perhaps Chins has always used same terminology w/different alignment & I've never noticed?

• Plus1 6

Look here's what's going to happen. Frost is going to f*ck around and just say something that'll get ate up by the media to rank us as a top 25 that's winning the Big Ten and the natty. We'll then come out, disappoint, miss a bowl game again, and look similar to Jim Harbaugh at Michigan in the "why aren't they firing him for accomplishing no goals?" way.

Our players are going to tell us they're the best in the country, claim they can kick everyone's a*s only to then get their a*s whooped week to week not making a bowl game again making themselves and us all look like fools again. 

Rinse. Cycle. Repeat. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Some.More.1 said:

Look here's what's going to happen. Frost is going to f*ck around and just say something that'll get ate up by the media to rank us as a top 25 that's winning the Big Ten and the natty. We'll then come out, disappoint, miss a bowl game again, and look similar to Jim Harbaugh at Michigan in the "why aren't they firing him for accomplishing no goals?" way.

Our players are going to tell us they're the best in the country, claim they can kick everyone's a*s only to then get their a*s whooped week to week not making a bowl game again making themselves and us all look like fools again. 

Rinse. Cycle. Repeat. 

Nice prediction.  I predict you'll get banned shortly.  

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Some.More.1 said:

Rinse. Cycle. Repeat. 

How are tour Hawkeyes doing?

39 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

How are tour Hawkeyes doing?

Oh you think I'm a Hawkeye. I find that hilarious for literally every single fiber of my being hates them tremendously. Imagine somebody saying you worship satan. That's you. 

But even worse you spelled "your" as "tour" gotd*mmit.

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, Some.More.1 said:

Oh you think I'm a Hawkeye. I find that hilarious for literally every single fiber of my being hates them tremendously. Imagine somebody saying you worship satan. That's you. 

But even worse you spelled "your" as "tour" gotd*mmit. What is wrong with you?!?! smh

For how long?

Yep. Hawkeye fan. 

• Plus1 1