QB Heinrich Haarberg

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

30 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Haarberg commit?

• Nebraska
    • Boston College
    • North Dakota State

This poll is closed to new votes

On 9/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Atbone95 said:

Insert “if he can’t do it against St. Paul how the hell is he doing it against Ohio St” comments here 

Meh. Vedral struggled a ton in C1 ball too. Different (non-existent) OLines, WRs who aren’t running crisp routes or aren’t in the right spots or can’t bail you out. Way different. 

Sounds like KC receivers had a tough night.  Maybe 10 drops including three that would have been long TDs.

On 9/12/2020 at 6:01 PM, Atbone95 said:

Insert “if he can’t do it against St. Paul how the hell is he doing it against Ohio St” comments here 

Meh. Vedral struggled a ton in C1 ball too. Different (non-existent) OLines, WRs who aren’t running crisp routes or aren’t in the right spots or can’t bail you out. Way different. 

Well, vedral also is not anything special in college and Wahoo Neumann WR's better run crip routes because they only run 3 of them!  Ha...

But I get what you are saying.  I had no idea St. Paul had been good the last few years.  That town LOVES (or loved) to party on game night! 

Sidenote...first team I ever scouted was Wahoo Neumann.  I was student teaching at the time and that was my assignment.  Went out to the WH from Omaha and sat in the stands.  Didn't write down a single thing, didn't even bring a pen or paper...came back and told our head coach we would win by 4 TD's...he asked for all the info i wrote down...i told him I didn't write down anything...

Well...he was not happy!

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Well, vedral also is not anything special in college and Wahoo Neumann WR's better run crip routes because they only run 3 of them!  Ha...

But I get what you are saying.  I had no idea St. Paul had been good the last few years.  That town LOVES (or loved) to party on game night! 

Sidenote...first team I ever scouted was Wahoo Neumann.  I was student teaching at the time and that was my assignment.  Went out to the WH from Omaha and sat in the stands.  Didn't write down a single thing, didn't even bring a pen or paper...came back and told our head coach we would win by 4 TD's...he asked for all the info i wrote down...i told him I didn't write down anything...

Well...he was not happy!

..... Did you win or not? We need to know if your assessment was correct or not

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Heinrich Haarberg