Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

35 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

This doctor tested positive for the Coronavirus and has been tweeting his symptoms everyday for the past 8 days. He’s only been taking Tylenol, Advil and Hydroxychloroquine. Says the flu he got last year was worse than the Coronavirus. 

Your doctor also retweeted this:

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
24 minutes ago, Landlord said:

some people just dont f#&%ing get it

Whether or not your symptoms are as sucky as  the flu has nothing to do with the severity of the situation.

Says the guy having drinks in a packed bar in Atlanta....

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Your doctor also retweeted this:

Cool

• Haha 1
On 3/15/2020 at 11:14 AM, JJ Husker said:

Yes......Imuran (Azathioprine). If it weren't for that, I wouldn't be concerned at all. I'd stop taking mine if I could but it is working for what it is intended for and I don't know how much it has actually suppressed my immune system. So, I guess it's an issue of the known vs the unknown. Good luck with yours.

Azathioprine messed me up pretty good.  I was only on it a short while...maybe 2-2.5 weeks.  Lost 15 lbs.  Couldn't eat.  Threw up constantly.  What I'm on now works great.  Also not sure how much it actually suppresses my immune system either.  I haven't actually been sick in years.