Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

To Mr. Stanton's question, look no further than this tweet as to why that piece of information isn't getting more attention.

I've known this for months, and I wasn't even closely following coronavirus news until about 4-5 weeks ago. Some elected government officials and leaders don't even know the details of what we're fighting. Few are going to care about the prospects in June when they're just trying to get their minds wrapped around the here and now.

• Fire 1

On 4/2/2020 at 12:46 PM, RedDenver said:

This could be a game changer. There's going to be a lot more people who are hospitalized and recover than that die, so there is potentially a LOT of sources of plasma.

I work for a large telecommunications company with a large presence in Colorado.  One of our employees in Colorado has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and doctors are trying to use this plasma treatment on this patient.  Our EVP of Human Resources sent an e-mail requesting urgent help asking anyone who has recovered from COVID-19 to donate blood (for the plasma) to save his life.

It's crazy that I just read these posts about the plasma treatment and then I got this internal e-mail.

• Thanks 1
On 4/2/2020 at 11:54 AM, Enhance said:

To Mr. Stanton's question, look no further than this tweet as to why that piece of information isn't getting more attention.

I've known this for months, and I wasn't even closely following coronavirus news until about 4-5 weeks ago. Some elected government officials and leaders don't even know the details of what we're fighting. Few are going to care about the prospects in June when they're just trying to get their minds wrapped around the here and now.

Yeah, I saw Georgia governor Kemp say that on TV this morning. I couldn't believe it. Like you said, most anybody paying even minimal attention knew that many weeks ago.....and this guy is the governor of a state. :facepalm:

• Plus1 1