Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

On 7/12/2020 at 9:14 PM, Mavric said:

Considering we have the lowest unemployment and shrinking case load while New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts have 42% of all deaths, I'm not going to put a lot of stock in their ratings.

Nebraska has a really good history of crushing national unemployment numbers during economic downturns. The 2008 charlie foxtrot for example.

Anyway, here's some stats from KETV.

https://www.ketv.com/article/coronavirus-in-nebraska-iowa-the-latest-headlines-and-resources-to-keep-you-informed-3/33445081#

How the f#&% does Brown County not have any cases?  That's actually got a fair bit of tourism from out of state, as well as highway traffic.

Welp, the uni I work for just went to online-only for all undergrad classes, and it happened exactly the way everyone f#&%ing knew it would: fraternity & sorority parties with absolutely no one wearing a mask ruin it for everybody else. Not even two weeks in and there's already seven Greek houses under quarantine, and it sounds like more will follow. Guess I won't be returning to work on campus anytime soon...

Xkpc8Dk.png

• Plus1 1