Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

Several posts have been moved out of here and placed in the Tangent P&R Thread in the Shed.

If you wish to discuss the political elements surrounding COVID-19 (including elected officials) then please do so in the Politics & Religion forum. This thread is not the place.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, funhusker said:

Hospital ADMINISTRATORS in Omaha are starting to turn away elective procedures.  Elective procedures make hospitals the money they need to survive.

Why would these people turn away money if the problem wasn't real?

Yeah the next month is gonna be pretty crazy. I currently have covid, I know of many more healthcare workers that have it too. Staffing will be a problem. Electives will be cancelled. Guessing they will try and create some temp covid hospitals in the area. Gonna be a bumpy ride to thanksgiving and beyond. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Yeah the next month is gonna be pretty crazy. I currently have covid, I know of many more healthcare workers that have it too. Staffing will be a problem. Electives will be cancelled. Guessing they will try and create some temp covid hospitals in the area. Gonna be a bumpy ride to thanksgiving and beyond. 

Hope you're doing well. 

• Plus1 1