Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

2 hours ago, HUSKER 37 said:

I really hate to be the one who asks this...But what if they cancel the whole season?

Most flu type strains would invariably die off when the weather got warmer, but it sounds like this one isn't affected as much by temperature..  I didn't really take this very seriously until the NBA put their season on hold.

It’s a fair question and could very well happen. What transpires in the next couple of months will be very important. I mentioned the sellout streak possibly at risk in another thread last week and was basically ridiculed by a couple posters.  

• Thanks 1

On the campus where I work (P5 school that Nebraska hasn't played since Osborne's first HC season), spring break has been extended an extra week (this week + next week), and then it's mostly online classes from there. I'm still working on campus, but we've been told to make sure we're set up to work from home if needed. Feels like it's just a matter of time.

7 minutes ago, Toe said:

On the campus where I work (P5 school that Nebraska hasn't played since Osborne's first HC season), spring break has been extended an extra week (this week + next week), and then it's mostly online classes from there. I'm still working on campus, but we've been told to make sure we're set up to work from home if needed. Feels like it's just a matter of time.

Our campus (G5 school) has been preparing contingencies for having staff work remotely, and faculty were already ordered to move all classes online earlier this week. Just moments ago, the governor of Ohio ordered all K-12 schools on a 3 week spring break starting Monday night, so that will probably trigger the other dominoes to fall, and I'll be working at home come Tuesday since my kids will have nowhere to go.

6 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Our campus (G5 school) has been preparing contingencies for having staff work remotely, and faculty were already ordered to move all classes online earlier this week. Just moments ago, the governor of Ohio ordered all K-12 schools on a 3 week spring break starting Monday night, so that will probably trigger the other dominoes to fall, and I'll be working at home come Tuesday since my kids will have nowhere to go.

My company told everyone to work from home for the next 4 weeks.