Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

This is something that has bothered me.  Ever since I have started hearing about these situations, I've thought there has to be something that can be done and I've been trying to figure out how I could somehow, in a small way, do something through our local food banks to at least take some of it.  But, you pretty much have to be in the food distribution industry already.

I'm glad someone has taken up the idea and ran with it.  As always, we don't have a food supply problem.  We have a food distribution problem.

:clap

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Mavric said:

I imagine people feel a tad bit more invincible with that kind of stuff right now. I believe OPD suspended officer-initiated stops (i.e. speed traps and what not), but they're still working on serving warrants or stopping vehicles for felony related reasons. I think the State Patrol is still doing speed traps, though.

Unrelated, but last weekend, I had two separate butthole neighbors break out their loud a$$ ATV's and tear about the neighborhood. One of them was having a clear get together of some sort and they were all just taking turns going around the neighborhood. I think the other one got jealous and decided he get his ATV out in the evening to have some fun, too. OPD was out looking for them but I never heard if anything came of it.