Jump to content

Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

That is not education.  

 

If someone from Australia traveled to China, contracted the virus and returned to Australia, that's proof that climate has nothing to do with it? 

 

That is the opposite of education.

Australia has 337 confirmed cases with 37 new cases in the last few hours (as of 12:23 am MDT). Malaysia 428, Qatar 401, Singapore 226, Bahrain 214, etc. And probably the most telling: Iran has 13938 with 1209 new cases in the last day.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some people just dont f#&%ing get it   Whether or not your symptoms are as sucky as  the flu has nothing to do with the severity of the situation.

March — major PPE shortage, virtually all experts agree in saving masks for front line workers.   Present — no mask shortage.  Experts (except Trumpers) say wear a friggin mask in public.   Situat

Posted Images

There are 1,000 icu beds in Lincoln. Those beds are currently at 70% capacity. before any known cases in Lancaster county. This is not going to end well people. 

  • Plus1 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, internetman said:

There are 1,000 icu beds in Lincoln. Those beds are currently at 70% capacity. before any known cases in Lancaster county. This is not going to end well people. 

 

 

What are they normally at?

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

 

 

These are the people who stayed calm, washed their hands and turned off the garbage news media.

 

You know, disease spreaders. 

  • Plus1 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post

Here’s a guy that got the virus, didn’t panic and lived. He’s also advising people to live your life day by day and to NOT panic

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Here's a country that got the virus, didn't panic, kept doing everything the way they'd always done it, and is now basically one giant ghost town.

 

 

 

  • Plus1 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

This doctor tested positive for the Coronavirus and has been tweeting his symptoms everyday for the past 8 days. He’s only been taking Tylenol, Advil and Hydroxychloroquine. Says the flu he got last year was worse than the Coronavirus. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

This doctor tested positive for the Coronavirus and has been tweeting his symptoms everyday for the past 8 days. He’s only been taking Tylenol, Advil and Hydroxychloroquine. Says the flu he got last year was worse than the Coronavirus. 
 

 

That'll be 95% of the people that do get this.  The issue is the other 5% and how if we are more responsible, we can limit their exposure and make it better for them.

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...