Nebraska head coach Fred Hoiberg hospitalized, team potentially quarantined in Indianapolis

really hope that Fred was dealing with something other than undiagnosed general illness/flu-like symptoms, and everything in response is just (smart) precautionary behavior until things are sorted out.

If he decided to coach while feeling sick with what would have even felt like a cold or slight fever, words don't really begin to explain how irresponsible of a decision and bad of a look that is. 

• Plus1 7
  • Fire 1
7 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

If you know anything about disease protical, the team will be guarantined until hoiberg is looked it.  And yes people do over react to stuff like this.  

We are staring down a full-blown pandemic in this country. Don't get on your high horse about paranoia.

Also, use spellcheck if you're going to try acting smarter than everyone.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
49 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Agreed...totally reckless.  Moos needs to be reprimanded if not terminated.  And if Fred knew he was sick, he needs to be terminated. 

Don’t put the cart before the horse my friend. Let’s get all the info before we go that far. I get it I understand that he probably should of not coach tonight but hey if I don’t feel 100% I still go to work still need to make that paycheck for my family 

8 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

Don’t put the cart before the horse my friend. Let’s get all the info before we go that far. I get it I understand that he probably should of not coach tonight but hey if I don’t feel 100% I still go to work still need to make that paycheck for my family 

First...nothing is going to happen to him or Bill

Second...Fred doesn't need a paycheck.