Cam Mack

We are really going to try and get that Western Illinois grad transfer or the guy from Harvard to run the point. Might also see Carter Whitt get in the mix- if he reclassifies to 2020. I expect us to do this whether Cam is back or not because he won't make the League and might not have a spot on the team potentially.  

Someone had to tell him he had no shot at the NBA and he barely made a draft board while he went on that tear in late December and early 2020. We will have 2 scholarships open and one more if Mack leaves. He may leave to be closer to his mom in Texas or that might be the reason 

30 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

We will have 2 scholarships open and one more if Mack leaves. He may leave to be closer to his mom in Texas or that might be the reason 

Right now we have no scholarships available assuming Allen, King & Mayen actually sign.  I think everyone assumes Burke is gone, so that's one.  Mack would be two.  I'd say there's an outside chance Green leaves, but I don't see anyone else leaving (right now anyway).

1 hour ago, ECisGod said:

Right now we have no scholarships available assuming Allen, King & Mayen actually sign.  I think everyone assumes Burke is gone, so that's one.  Mack would be two.  I'd say there's an outside chance Green leaves, but I don't see anyone else leaving (right now anyway).

Here are the names of players I would say are potentially gone:

Burke- pretty much gone in my eyes

Mack- I think he is probably gone but who knows

Green- I had him as my most likely to leave, not sure if he sticks around now that others are going.

Cross- Some have speculated/ I think he stays and hope he does

Thor- Does he want to go play pro overseas? I dont think he will yet. I assume he is back one more year.

Easily- Heard this mentioned if he thinks he can get a perm scholarship elsewhere but I dont see it. I think he sticks it out.

My guess is we lose 3 guys- Burke, Mack and Green. Losing Mack sucks but I think Fred has plenty of irons in the fire with other point guards.

2 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Here are the names of players I would say are potentially gone:

Burke- pretty much gone in my eyes

Mack- I think he is probably gone but who knows

Green- I had him as my most likely to leave, not sure if he sticks around now that others are going.

Cross- Some have speculated/ I think he stays and hope he does

Thor- Does he want to go play pro overseas? I dont think he will yet. I assume he is back one more year.

Easily- Heard this mentioned if he thinks he can get a perm scholarship elsewhere but I dont see it. I think he sticks it out.

My guess is we lose 3 guys- Burke, Mack and Green. Losing Mack sucks but I think Fred has plenty of irons in the fire with other point guards.

Hasn't the Big Ten officially stopped on and off campus recruiting until further notice notice?

• Mavric changed the title to Cam Mack Declares for the Draft - Transfers to Prairie View A&M
  • seaofred92 changed the title to Cam Mack